Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD

They continue to argue while keep playing I spy for a bit with Mario choosing very obvious things. Time skips hard when the sunset is over as the stars are glowing in the sky and it's getting dark outside. Meggy continues to drive while following the direction of the treasure map, Mario points some random rocks to Beeg, Smg5 is sleeping while holding on her Bob-omb plushie, Eggdog lays on his side while sleeping and finally, the meme guardians are in fact, sleeping. Except one of them may have a nightmare?

In Smg4's dream: *Four is working on a video in his room happily when someone knocks on his door. He heard the knocking and turned around to see who it was. ''Oh hi Mario! What's up dude?'' He smiles then he notices that Mario didn't respond back to him. He looks at him confused as he sees Mario holding a pokeball with a creepy face. Four didn't like that and tried to ask Mario again. ''You okay? Why are you looking at me like that?'' His room is getting darker with windows and the door disappears the moment Mario walks closer to Four. There's no escape anywhere as Four backs away from Mario but hits his back on the wall and looks scared. ''Mario what are you doing!? Don't go near me!'' Mario gets closer to Four with a disturbing smile, dried blood on his forehead dripping on his cheeks while holding on to the pokeball tightly. ''Mario caught Three! He's gonna be Mario's boyfriend...FOREVER!'' Four didn't expect a deeper voice coming out from his best friend as he starts to have an anxiety attack while curling into a ball and crying a lot. ''Please...Don't hurt me and let Three go....Why would you want Three to be your boyfriend? I thought he's your papa?'' He said with a shaky tone. ''BECAUSE MARIO WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!'' Four sees Mario opens his mouth revealing disgusting sharp teeth as he's so close to bite Four's head off.-*

Four wakes up quickly while calming down his breathing and looks around his surroundings to make sure he's not back at his office. His eyes are full of tears and makes some whimper noises until he notices that he's still cuddling Three. He shakes Three's shoulder gently with his hand.

Smg4: T-Three? W-Wake up p-please...

His voice sounds weaker then he sobs a bit by burying his head on Three's chest and letting it all out. Three wakes up from the sound of sobbing when he looks down and sees Four whimpering. He lifts his hand to caress his lover's hair and holds him tightly.

Smg3: What's wrong baby blue? Got another nightmare?

Four nods as he's not bother to speak while still sobbing. Three sighs a bit and continues petting him.

Smg3: It's okay, I'm right here...let it all out and whenever you're ready to talk, I'm all ears...

Three starts to hum a gentle melody to calm Four down. Meggy focuses on driving until she hears humming. She looks up in the mirror and sees Three comforting Four.

Meggy's mind: Aww that's cute. Four must have had a nightmare. I'll have to check on him later.-

Mario hears that Three and Four are awake.

Mario: Ooooh Mama4 and Papa3 are awake! Mario is going to show them who we found!

Mario is about to walk to the back with Beeg but Meggy stops him.