Chapter 34 - A small yet cute situation!~

Meggy: Yeah that's odd, where is Smg4?

Mario walks around looking for his best friend in odd places at the treehouse that Smg4 would most likely not be in.

Mario: SMG4!

Smg3: Celeste did say it's a test so maybe something happened to him and it went wrong. This isn't Smg4 day-

He cuts off his sentence by hearing some squeaking noises. He looks around with confusion.

Smg3: Huh? What was that?

The squeaking noises get louder as possible until Smg3 looks down and looks surprised. He sees a small Smg4 jumping while waving his hands to get his lover's attention.

Meggy: Hopefully if something happened to him, he'll be fine.

She notices that Smg3 found something on the ground.

Meggy: Did you find something?

Smg3 picks up small Smg4 with his hands while the smol boy sits on it.

Smg3: Love, how did you get so small??

Smg3 is so confused about this situation as he watches Smg4 try to speak but it only comes out squeaking. Smg3 tries not to laugh as he snorts a bit.

Smg3: Awww look at the smol bean~

He pokes his small boyfriend's cheek and giggles. Meggy walks over to Smg3 and sees a tiny Smg4 while Mario has not noticed and is still looking for him in odd places.

Meggy: Oooh you found Smg4! I guess that explains what happened to him! At least he's alright. Looks like we need to go back to Celeste for help.-

They hear a lot of noise outside and Mario screaming. Meggy has a look of confusion and concern and starts to walk over to where Mario is.

Meggy: I'll go see what Mario is screaming about while you figure out what to do about Smg4!

Smg3: Yeah you do that before Mario does something stupid.

Smg3 looks at Smg4 while thinking. Smg4 starts climbing on Smg3's arm.

Smg3: Oi Smg4 what are you doing?

He watches his small lover reach to his shoulder and makes some happy noises. Smg4 notices how close Smg3's beard is as he presses his small face on it while enjoying himself. Smg3 tries not to blush about his cuteness.

Smg3's mind: Shit that is the cutest thing ever.-

Meggy walks outside and sees Mario is somehow got tangled up with a hose while screaming and freaking out. She walks over to him with a frustrated look and effortlessly untangles him from the hose. As soon as he's untangled, Mario hides behind Meggy.

Meggy: Mario what happened?

Mario: Mario was looking for Smg4 until Mario was attacked by a snake! Then you save Mario!

She looks at Mario while facepalming.

Meggy: Mario that's a hose not a snake.-

She puts the hose away while Mario stares at it.

Mario: OoOoooh!-

Meggy: Come on, we found Smg4 but he's small. We need to figure out what to do to help him.

They both start walking back inside the treehouse. Smg3 sits down while waiting for his friends to come back while Smg4 enjoys the softness of Smg3's beard.

Smg3: You such a cutie Four.-

Smg4 stops and looks at his big lover's eyes. He examines the shade of red as the small one blushes. Smg3 chuckles as he grabs him and places him on the palm of his hand as he gets closer to his face.

Smg3: We will go back to Celeste as soon as they're back so don't worry about it my love.

Smg3 smiles until Smg4 smiles back as well and gives a kiss on Smg3's nose. Smg3 blushes heavily as he hides his face with his other hand.

Smg3: God damnit idiot-

Meggy and Mario walk back into the room that Smg3 is in.

Meggy: Alright I got Mario, you ready to go see Celeste?

Mario walks over to Smg3 looking for Smg4.

Mario: Mario doesn't see Smg4, where.... ?

He sees his small best friend.

Mario: OoOoooh Smg4 is so tiny!

Smg4 waves at Mario with his tiny hand until Smg3 places his lover on top of his hat.

Smg3: I'm ready to go and turn him back. He drives me crazy with his cuteness.-

He blushes of embarrassment as he hears Smg4 giggles and holds on to the hat. Meggy giggles and starts to walk to the door.

Meggy: Alright let's go to Celeste and see if she can help!

Everybody walks back to Celeste's place. As they arrive, Celeste looks at them with surprise and smiles.

Celeste: Welcome back travelers~ Did something happen back at the treehouse?~

Smg3: Yeah uhh my idiot is small.-

He points to his hat when Smg4 is as the small boy waves at her.

Celeste: Oh my!~ My apologies as I did warned about the test. I'm gonna fix that for you~

Smg3 grabs Smg4 then places him down on the blanket and backs away. Celeste grabs some pixie dust, mixes together then sprinkles at Smg4. The small boy sneezes from the dust as the effect shines and turns back to normal size. Smg4 looks at himself then his friends with a big smile on his face.

Smg4: Finally I'm back!

Meggy: Glad you ok Smg4! Thanks for your help Celeste! It's surprising what the pixie dust is able to do!

Celeste: It's my pleasure to help my favorite travelers~ To make it up once again, I shall give you guys a surprise tomorrow morning~ For now, get some rest since it's getting dark~ Farewell~

She blows kisses everyone back to the treehouse. As they arrive back, Smg4 gives everyone a hug.

Smg4: Glad to be normal again! Being small was scary and also Smg3 called me cute hehe

Smg3 blushes heavily then turns around for embarrassment.

Smg3: Shut up B-Baka!