Chapter 36 - Double trouble

Meggy: Wow this will help a lot getting to the treasure! And for getting back too considering how far we will have to travel to get back!

Mario looks at the go karts excitedly.

Mario: Mario can't wait to drive this!! it's gonna be so fun!!

Mario starts to walk to one of the go karts to get in the driver's seat but Meggy pulls him away.

Meggy: Oh no you don't Mario! We are going to need these, we can't risk you crashing one!

Mario looks at Meggy, annoyed and pouts.

Mario: You're no fun Meggy!!

The meme guardians giggles at them while Smg3 picks Eggdog up. Smg4 goes to the driver's seat and Smg3 on the back while putting the seat belt on Eggdog.

Smg3: Our son is safe!

Eggdog barks then Smg4 blushes what Smg3 said.

Smg4: Eggdog is my son too?

Smg3: I mean err..

Smg3 blushes while realizing what he said.

Meggy: I'm going to go back to the treehouse and find some bags to pack the coats and scarves we found in that ice castle so I can have them when we get back to that cold area again!

She looks at Mario.

Meggy: Don't touch the go karts!

Mario looks at her annoyed.

Mario: Fiiiiine!

She looks over at Smg4 and Smg3.

Meggy: Could you guys keep an eye on Mario while I'm in the treehouse?

Smg4: Sure thing Meggy!

Smg3: I'm glad Mario isn't our son.-

Smg4: But he's our avatar so technically-

Smg3: Don't finish that sentence love.

Smg4 giggles as they both watch over Mario to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb.

Meggy: Thanks guys!

She walks back into the treehouse to pack stuff up. Mario sits there for a bit still pouting.

Mario's mind: Mario is bored!

He sees Eggdog in the go kart and gets an idea. He walks up to the pooch and starts to pet him trying to act not suspicious. Mario stops petting the egg and runs towards the other go kart. Eggdog looks confused then barks to get his owners' attention. The meme guardians hear their son and see Mario.

Smg4: MARIO NO! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!

Smg3 sighs unamused then has an idea.

Smg3: Say Mario, do you want to race against Smg4 and Meggy? We can team up if you like.-

Smg3 smiles evilly as he places his fingers together like an evil villain. Mario looks at Smg3 happily.

Mario: OoOOooh Mario likes this idea! It sounds so fun! Smg4 and Meggy won't be able to beat us!

Smg3: Exactly! We're unstoppable!

Smg4 hears their conversation while crossing his arms. Smg3 notices and smiles innocently to his lover.

Smg3: Don't worry babe, I won't go easy on you. We love feeling dangerous hehehe~

Smg4 blushes from the new pet name as he rolls his eyes and says it sarcastically.