Chapter 13 - The fairy garden!~

The boys follow her along while talks about what's inside the treasure. Eggdog sniffs around and barks happily. They keep walking until they all notice the fairy garden full of mushrooms and fairy dust everywhere. Mario sniffs the dust that he sneezes a lot.

Smg3: We finally arrived at the destination. Please don't snort pixie dusts Mario, that's gross.

Mario: Okidoki Papa Smg3!

She starts to look around then looks back at the map. She walks over to Smg3 showing him the map.

Meggy: What do you think Smg3?

She says while thinking. Smg3 looks at the map closer.

Smg3: I don't know squid but this is like a fairy tale, let's leave before something happens to any of us.

Mario: Mario is feeling funny hehehe..

Smg4: Probably because of the pixie dusts, you should listen to your dad-

Mario: It's PAPA SMG3 NOT DAD!

Meggy: Yeah you're probably right. It seems very magical here. No telling how safe or dangerous it is here, but are you sure you want to give up on the treasure after everything we went through to get here?

She looks over at Mario, a little concerned but sure that he will be fine.

Meggy's mind : I hope that Mario sniffing the pixie dust has no bad effects on him.

Smg3: I do want to continue but let's be more careful, especially this idiot.

Smg3 points at Mario until Mario decides to shove some weird pink pixie dust at Smg3's face. He's coughing and wheezing badly.

Smg4: Smg3! Are you okay!? MARIO WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?

Smg4 tries to get rid of the pixie dust out of Smg3's face. She looks at Mario very annoyed with him.

Meggy: MARIO don't do that! We don't know if this stuff is dangerous or not! We have to be very careful!

She looks at Smg3 while checking to see if he's ok.

Mario: Mario wanted Smg3 to be shiny!!

Smg3: Yeah I'm fine. You freaking idiot! Stop touching random stuff that you found! Freaking pixie dust!

Suddenly Smg3 feels weird and funny as his eyes shine.

Smg4: Smg3? You okay there?

Smg4 checks on his face one more time until Smg3 looks at him and smiles flirty.

Smg3: Did anyone tell you that you have beautiful blue eyes Smg4?~

Meggy looks at Smg3 with a confused look.

Meggy: Are you sure you are ok?

Smg4: Uhhh clearly he lost his mind right now-

Smg3: Aww how adorable you are when you are being so dumbfounded~

Smg3 pokes Smg4's cheek and giggles flirtatiously. Smg4 blushes from the comment as he looks at Meggy and Mario for trying to help him in this situation. Meggy thinks for a minute and looks at the different colors of dust in the area.

Meggy: It looks like there are different colors of dust. I think it might affect the emotions of the person that it gets on. We should be able to undo it if we can find the color that causes the opposite effect of the one Mario threw on him.

Smg4: Well we need to find something before Smg3 will follow me like a love puppy!

Mario: Mario thinks Smg3 calm down from his aggressiveness!