Chapter 47 - A new family member?

Mario and Meggy walk towards the giant flower when they see Celeste, working on a new pixie dust but feels paranoid.

Celeste: Oh no no~ This is not right!~ Come on my dear Celeste, We need to do it right!~

She hears footsteps behind her as she turns around and smiles to see her favorite travelers arriving at her beautiful forest.

Celeste: Oh my favorite little adventurers!~ Where's grumpy and sweet one?~

Smg3 and Smg4 catch them up quickly as they pant a little bit from running then they both see Celeste.

Smg4: Hi Celeste! What are you doing right now?

Celeste: I'm making a new pixie dust but nothing is working at the moment~ But what can I do for my travelers?~

Smg3: We need your healing and love pixie dust on the roses again if you don't mind-

Celeste: Ah I understand perfectly~! Please, take a seat everyone!~ I made some tea and chocolate chip cookies!~ While waiting, I'll prepare it for my sweet boys!~

Meggy takes a seat and starts to eat some of the chocolate chip cookies.

Meggy: Thanks Celeste! These are great!

Mario hears Celeste say cookies and gets excited.

Mario: ooOOOooh Mario is so happy to have some food! Thank you so much Celeste!

Mario runs over to the food and starts to eat the cookies as fast as he can.

Meggy: Mario slow down! Save some for the gay couple!

Mario: Okie dokie Mario is sorry. Mario got excited!

Mario starts to eat the cookies slower.

Meggy: It's fine Mario.

She looks over at Celeste.

Meggy: So what is the new pixie dust? Do you need any help?

The gay couple take their seats then notice Mario eating slowly so everyone can have some. Four eats cookie gladly while Three sips his tea. Celeste is preparing the healing and love pixie dust by using her magic while watching her travelers enjoying her snacks.

Celeste: I wanted to create like a reborn pixie dust but nothing seems to work!~ I think I need to find more ingredients or something to find the solution~ My brave one, it's a pleasure that you want to help me but it's too risky for human to touch magic~

Smg3: Wait, reborn? That's interesting...

Smg3 continues sipping his tea and takes a cookie until Mario grabs the same cookie as him. He looks at Mario while pulling the cookie away from the plumber.

Smg3: OI! I got the cookie first, you idiot! Let go!

Smg4 isn't paying attention behind him as he's thinking about what Celeste said about reborn.

Smg4's mind: Reborn like life? Or bring something to life?

Mario looks at Smg3 while trying to pull the cookie away from him.

Mario: But Papa3! Mario got it first!

Meggy looks over at the two of them frustrated.

Meggy: Mario give Three the cookie! You don't want to make him mad!

Mario ignores her and then points behind Smg3.

Mario: ooOOOoh Papa3 look! Eggdog is doing a cute little dance!