Chapter 33 - Two painful sides

Smg3 doesn't waste his time as he runs to the fairy lady as quickly as he can. While arriving at the famous giant flower, he slows down and catches his breath.

Smg3: Fairy lady! We need your help once again! This time, we need to know your name!

The fairy lady pops out of the giant flower and sees them.

???: Hello once again my favourite visitors~ Please lay her on the blanket and I'll prepare the pixie dust~

She winks at him then Smg3 places Meggy on the blanket carefully. He looks at the fairy impatiently.

Smg3: Are you not telling me your name? Maybe next time if one of us is hurt, we can call you or something.

???: Let's heal the girl first then we shall speak~

Meanwhile back at where Mario and Smg4 are, they start to look for somewhere to take shelter while they wait to hear from Smg3 on how Meggy is. Mario is following Smg4 quietly while looking at the ground sadly. Smg4 notices his best friend feeling down and smiles weakly.

Smg4: She's gonna be fine Mario, you know how tough she is.

He pats his shoulder for comfort. Mario looks at Smg4 and smiles weakly back.

Mario: She's really tough! Smg3 will make sure to get her to the fairy safely!

Mario continues following Smg4 and helping find some shelter now feeling confident that Meggy will be fine.

Smg4: Of course he will, we're here to help each other in need! Just need to wait for Smg3 to contact me!

He smiles back at his Italian friend while looking for shelter. The boys continue for a bit and then Mario sees an abandoned house in the distance and points it out to Smg4.

Mario: Hey Smg4 look over there! Mario sees a house over there!

Smg4 looks at the abandoned house as it looks haunted. He shakes a bit.

Smg4: A-Are you sure this is a great place to stay? Looks uhhhh haunted-

He gulps then he remembers that Smg3 isn't with him to calm him down so he sweats and laughs nervously. Mario looks over at Smg4 with a stupid smile.

Mario: Mario does not see anything wrong with it!

Mario notices that his best friend is nervous.

Mario: Don't be a scared Smg4! You used your meme powers to destroy that ice castle with those mean crystal people! The spooky ghost in there should be more scared of you and your meme powers!

Mario gives Smg4 a thumbs up and happily walks towards the house.

Smg4: Yeah because I had Smg3 with me so being alone is different! Ghosts are spooky and they c-can do worst then-

Smg4 looks at the abandoned house closer while following behind Mario. He makes some nervous noises when he decides to communicate Smg3 on his mind. Mario walks up to the door and sees it's open. He pushes it open more and sticks his head in the house and looks around the house that has lots of cobwebs and dust while it looks like it has been abandoned for a long time with parts of the walls and floors having holes in them and in bad condition.

Mario: ooOOooh very scary!

Smg4 continues talking in his mind with his lover while watching Mario peeking out of some door. Suddenly he sees a spider crawling on the wall as he jumps on Mario to hold on and screams. He holds Mario tightly for his dear life while shaking fearfully. Mario gets spooked from Smg4 jumping on him and screams while holding on to his friend. They both feel a cold breeze and hear a door slam shut somewhere in the house.