Chapter 11 - Pancakes time!

~The Next Day~

Smg3 sleeps peacefully with a little snores, his hat is on his face with a drool on his cheek. Meggy wakes up and yawns. She goes out to the living room and relaxes near a window and waits for Smg3 to wake up. She looks out the window for when Smg4 and Mario wake up and leave the RV. Smg4 and Mario play with Eggdog by playing fetch the stick outside. Smg3 wakes up slowly as he wipes the drool then gets up for stretching. He walks to the living room to see Meggy.

Smg3: Morning Meggy. Slept well?

He looks at the window and notices Smg4 and Mario are playing with Eggdog. She looks over at Smg3 smiling.

Meggy: Good morning Smg3, I slept well. Do you sleep well?

Smg3: Yeah I did. I forgot about my own pet but I noticed that he likes Smg4 a lot. Should we make breakfast for everyone?

He asks as he watches two idiots having a good time with his dog. Meggy excitedly jumps up from where she was relaxing and starts walking to the kitchen.

Meggy: Yeah we can make them those amazing pancakes that you made before!

Smg3 looks at Meggy's excitement as he's heading to the kitchen to start making pancakes mix.

Smg3: Why don't you tell the idiots to join us in the kitchen?

He smiles a bit and continues making it.

Meggy: Alright I will go get them!

She walks outside and waves at the two.

Meggy: Hey guys, looks like you're having fun! Smg3 is making pancakes for breakfast. Come join us in the kitchen when you're ready for the best pancakes ever!

Smg4: Oh morning Meggy! Smg3 is making pancakes for breakfast? That's nice of him.

Smg4 smiles as Mario jumps around Meggy.

Mario: MORNING MEGGY!!

She looks at Mario being silly and giggles.

Meggy: Good morning! Do you two sleep well?

Mario: Mario slept like a baby! Smg4 was snoring loudly like a log!

Smg4: Hey! At least I don't sleep talk unlike you!

Eggdog notices Meggy and spins around her happily. She looks down at Eggdog as she kneels down and pets him.

Meggy: Good morning Eggdog! Did you sleep well too?

Eggdog barks happily as the egg rolls around cutely. Smg3 is at the door, watching everybody and he smirks.

Smg3: Get in losers, breakfast's ready!

Smg4 looks at Smg3 and blushes. Smg3 is wearing an apron with some pancake mix stains on it. Meggy gets up and excitedly follows everyone to the kitchen and takes a seat at the table.

Meggy: Are you guys ready for the best pancakes you have ever had!?

Mario: Smg3 can cook!?

Smg3: Yeah I can fatass now eat!

He points the wooden spoon at Mario then the plumber tastes the pancakes and his mind is blown away.

Smg4: How was it Mario?

Mario:OMGTHATWASSOGOODSMG4YOUBETTERMARRYSMG3BECAUSETHATWASTHEBESTPANCAKEEVER!

She starts eating the pancakes and giggles at Mario's reaction to the pancakes.

Meggy: How do you like the pancakes Smg4?

Smg4 takes his first bite as he proceeds to tell how delicious it is.

Smg4: It's actually pretty good! What's your secret Smg3?

Smg3: Well if I tell you, I need to kill all of you!

He laughs while holding a knife as he's trying to be so dramatic.

Smg4: Put the knife down before you actually hurt someone.

Smg3: Whatever man. Be glad that I'm feeding you idiots.

He puts the knife away then he starts feeding Eggdog. Meggy laughs and continues to enjoy the pancakes. When she finishes, she waits for the others to finish their plates.

Meggy: That was delicious Three! Thanks for making breakfast for us!

Smg3: Heh it was nothing, can't start the day without breakfast.

Mario: Smg4 is our mom confirmed.

Smg4: WILL YOU SHUT UP AND FINISH YOUR PLATE?

Mario: Told ya! That means Smg3 is our dad!

Mario finishes his plate happily as Smg4 is already tired of Mario's shenanigans. Meggy gets up stretching.

Meggy: Alright you guys are you ready to find that treasure!?

She says excitedly. Everybody is ready to go as they are standing outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.

Smg3: Well we still need to cross the river again.

Mario: No worries Papa Smg3! Mario has an idea!

Smg3: Did you just call me Papa-?

Mario doesn't pay attention to Smg3 as he sees woods laying around, ties them all up to make it like a little boat. Meggy walks over to Smg3.

Meggy: You see Three, I told you that he cares in his own unique way.

She looks over at Mario and the boat that he made.

Meggy: Good thinking Red! We should be able to get across with this!