~Chapter two~

TW: None, I think

Nat POV:
Sensing that I was not alone in my bedroom, I slowly stretched out my right arm to grab the umbrella that was leaning on the wall mere centimeters away from me. In a matter of seconds, I grabbed the umbrella and turned my whole body around, swinging the umbrella with all the force I could bring up hitting the intruder behind me, sending them flying to the ground. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" they yelled getting up from the ground and it was the person that managed to escape us too many times. "You've caused so much pain, so now, you'll be eliminated." they chuckled and attacked me again. Using the now broken umbrella, I held one part in each hand and fought them. Hitting them several times before they kicked me, sending the umbrella pieces to the floor, they just wouldn't give up . "Your time is up, miss Romanova." they laughed and came at me now suddenly holding a dagger.

"If you kill me, you're not better!" i stammered as I held this persons arm with all my strength away from my chest where they tried to stab me. "I clean this planet from the bad people!" they grunted, trying to use more force. With my back pressed against the wall I had to think fast, deciding on a way to get out of this situation I let myself fall to the ground making my attackers head hit the wall with a thud and while they were distracted, I crawled away as fast as I could. "You fucker!" they yelled and attacked me just again. Being in my position on the ground, I grabbed for a part of the umbrella and defended me as they were close enough.

Something I didn't want to do, but had to, to come out of this alive. I rammed the sharp part of the umbrella through their abdomen just as they were about to attack. As they gasped in pain, I saw their eyes go wide over me the moment it entered their body. A moment later, I realized what I did and hurried to get up from the ground, making them fall down, struggling with the pain. In a rush, I opened the door to get help but saw Wanda, Bucky and Steve already running down the hallway to my room. "What happened?!" wanda asked concered, but I couldn't get a word out and just pointed into the bedroom. They walked inside with me behind them, but no one was there.

"W-what? No this isn't possible I fucking impaled them!" i gasped and they all looked at me, my hands full of blood as I looked around the room which was a mess, glass shattered on the ground from the window, the desk a mess and all the stuff kicked off the dresser. With trembling hands I walked further into the room, "Guys please this whisper person was here, I heard them whisper before they attacked me!" i argued and Steve and bucky looked around the room concerned while Wanda came over to me hugging me close. "It's okay Nat, they're not here anymore."

"What the fuck happened!?" tony yelled in shock as he stood in the doorway. "Wow. What a timing Stark." bucky grumbled in annoyance and rolled his eyes. "Nat do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?" Wanda asked me and I nodded wordlessly before I walked out of her embrace and into the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands. "Stark can you send someone to repair the window?", "Yes for sure I will do it right now." i heard steve and tony talk outside of the bathroom. I dried off my hands and walked out, grabbing my blanket and pillow from the bed. I walked out of the room without another word and to wandas room down the hall.

Y/n POV:
Did this bitch really just impale me!? Thank god I managed to make it out of there before the others were there, full of pain I walked through the woods to my hideout. When I finally arrived I checked everything for any intruders or Avengers and grabbed the first aid kit and my phone searching for the right contact, when I found her I clicked on the green button and put the phone on speaker before laying it on the table.

?:
Hello? Did everything go as planned?

Y/n:
No the fuck it did not! I need your help, now.

?:
Why is that? Did something happen?

Y/n:
Yes valentina something did happen! I got fucking impaled, get your ass over here and bring this healing shit you have

?:
I'll be there in 15 minutes hold on.

I hummed and hung up the phone. Taking a deep breath I grabbed the end of this piece of umbrella and pulled it out, crying out in pain I let it fall to the ground and grabbed some stuff from the first aid kit to hold it on the wound before she arrives.

So here's chapter two for this, I'll see if I write the next part today but yeah in the meantime, tell me what you think? Any ideas to make it better or anything else? Stay safe friends <3
04/08/23
841 words