~Chapter seven~

TW:-

Nat POV:
We were all just sitting around the living room, reading, watching TV or some were on their phone but Wanda was gone for a while now so I decided that I wanted to go check on her and our prisonor, but in the same moment I stood up from my seat on the armchair I heard a door open and Wanda walked in, holding the hand of none other than our enemy. Everyone immediately shot up from their seats and stood in front of them, "What is she doing out here?" Bucky hissed, taking a step forward. "She's with us now." Wanda explained and a few scoffs were heard in the room. "I don't think that's a good idea!" bucky continued and walked towards her. He grabbed her arm and tried pulling her back to the cells, but Wanda interrupted. "No! She's with us and if she tries anything, I personally will take care of it!" Wanda argued and they stared at each other for a few seconds before bucky huffed, let go of y/n's arm and walked away.

"She can stay out of the cell and become a part of the team under one contion." Steve spoke up and everyone turned to him, "We'll get you a room on the same floor with Wanda, she defeated you once and i'm sure she can again, so don't try anything." steve demanded and y/n nodded wordlessly. "Also for the first few weeks or months, you have to tell us when you wanna leave the compound and where you're going, plus you're not allowed to go alone. Does anyone else have something else?" he asked and it was quiet for a moment before Tony chimed in, "You will train with each of us, one after another. If you wanna become an Avenger, you have to train." he finished and everyone agreed. "Tomorrow, 7am, you will start training with me." Steve announced, making y/n nod in agreement.

"She can sleep in my room until her's is done." wanda spoke up and steve along with tony shrugged. "Sure."

°

°

°

°

°

°

Narration POV:
"So now that you've met almost everyone on the team, what do you think?" Wanda smiled as y/n walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "They're nice, well most of them." y/n shrugged while grabbing the clothes Wanda gave her before turning around. "I really like clint. He's nice." she smiled a bit and Wanda agreed. "Yeah he's always acting like a dad to everyone."

Now dressed in sweats and a hoodie from Wanda, y/n sat on the bed facing the witch. "Peter is cute. But not cute like i would start having a crush on him, more like he's so innocent. Sam is funny. Well, his jokes are bad, but they're so bad that they're funny, you know?" y/n chuckled and wanda laughed, agreeing. "But like, what's up with this vision guy?", hiding her face at that question Wanda tried not to show how bad she was blushing. "NO WAY?!" y/n gasped and Wanda tried scrambling away but y/n grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards her, "No no no no no missy now you have to tell me" y/n laughed making Wanda groan exaggerated.

"Fine fine fine," she huffed and sat back up, "We kind of have...something...", "Something?" y/n repeated furrowing her eyebrows at Wanda. "We're kind of in a relationship." wanda spoke scared of y/n's reaction. "Hum," she hummed thinking, "Does...does HIS thing...works like, like a vibrator?"

"Y/N!!" Wanda laughed and shoved y/n's arm, making her laugh as well. "Oh please, that's a valid question!" Y/n laughed, pointing a finger at the person in front of her who was still laughing her ass off. Looking over, Wanda saw y/n sitting there with an expectant facial expression, so she gave in, "Yes it can be." she mumbled and y/n jumped up in victory, "I KNEW IT!" she squealed and Wanda again burried her face in her hands. "Okay, okay, i think it's time for us to go to sleep now, it's late." wanda spoke making y/n nod, "Yeah you're right."

Both women got ready for bed and laid down, Wanda on her bed while y/n offered to sleep on the sofa in Wanda's room.

While Wanda was already sound asleep, y/n tossed and turned for hours, not being able to fall asleep. Feeling the hunger in her stomach, she got up, deciding to go to the kitchen making herself something to eat. Quietly, she walked out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. Y/n rummaged trough the drawers until she found some waffles that she would just have to put into the toaster so she took two out of the package and walked over to the toaster popping them in and turning on the device.

Y/n POV:
Waiting for my waffles to be ready, I heard some footsteps coming closer and decided to keep listening for who was coming. "Hungry?" I heard a raspy voice and turned around seeing a certain redhead now standing in front of me. "A bit, yes." I answered her and she smirked, coming closer to me. Her face came closer and closer to mine and I felt my breath get caught in my throat. Suddenly, she extended one arm and grabbed a glass from the cabinet above me. Our faces were just a few centimeters apart now. As she was looking down into my eyes with those hypnotic green orbs, I felt myself beginning to blush.

Still smirking, she let out a hum, "I just wanted to get a glass of water." she whispered before she pulled away and walked over to the tap, and filling her glass up with water she turned to walk away but not before turning to me once again and saying, "Your waffles are done." then she proceeded to walk to her room.

Completly flabbergasted, I stood in the kitchen like I was grown to the ground. It took me a few moments to realize what just happened and when I did, I grabbed the waffles and ate them, still thinking about what just happened. I mean, I don't have a crush on her or something. She used to be my enemy, so we should hate each other and I was pretty sure she hated me, until now...

When I was done eating, I put my plate away and started walking to Wandas room. I walked through the corridors when suddenly I heard some noise coming out of one of the rooms deciding to go checking it out, I made my way to the door the noise came from. It sounded like someone was struggling or something, If I open this door now I could either be met with someone fucking, or someone struggling for real. Slowly I opened the door and looked inside, and when I was sure it was not someone having sex I decided to walk inside.

Seemingly having a nightmare, I saw Bucky tossing in his bed in distress, his face was covered in sweat and he had a look as if he was being tortured on his face. Cautiosly I walked closer to him, I shook him a bit trying to wake him up and when he did, he shot up from his bed in fear. "It's okay! It's okay it's just me," I tried comforting him, without success. "Leave." he growled but I wanted to help, "No Bucky let me help you, I get them too." i explained and he looked at me contemplating before he let me help. I went to close the door and walked back to his bed. He scooted over to make some space and motioned for me to get in. Hesitantly I climbed into bed and laid on my back. Right after, bucky cuddled into me and rested his head on my chest sighing, "I hope this is okay," he mumbled and I nodded, "Yeah it's fine." I felt the smile grow on my lips.

Feeling sleepy myself, I decided to rest my eyes for a while and before I knew it I fell asleep and bucky did too.

So here is already part 7. What is going on with Nat and y/n and is Bucky finally trusting her? 👀 I hope you like this story as much as I. Stay safe, friends <3
07/08/23
1383 words