~Chapter three~

TW: None, I think

Y/n POV:
"About damn time." i huffed as I opened the door for the woman I called earlier. "Why do you always have to get in such situations?" she rolled her eyes and I just grabbed this healing stuff from her hands before walking into the bathroom, letting the door only a slit open. "So how did she do it?" valentina asked and I gave her a confused look through the mirror, "How did she impale you?", "With a fucking umbrella." i grumbled and Valentina laughed but immediatly stopped when she saw my glare.

I pulled up my shirt and put away the bloody tissues from my abdomen. Applying this healing stuff serum on the wound I hissed in pain and grabbed the edge of the sink to steady myself. "That was the last one." valentina spoke and I turned around looking at her in the eyes, "What do you mean?", "There are no other healing serums, I told you from the beginning that they're limited! Next time you get hurt you have to sort it out on your own." she scolded and I scoffed, "Yeah whatever."

Throwing her the empty vial I pulled down my shirt and told her that she could leave now. I escorted her to the door and closed it once she was out I sighed heavily, looking at the piece of umbrella on the ground I let out a dry chuckle before picking it up and throwing it away.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water along with some food I could find and sat down on my desk. I turned on the PC and tipped a few things on it before I managed to hack myself into stark's system. "Bingo," i smiled to myself and looked through some of their security cams trying to find out what their plans are and as I was watching them in their little meeting, talking about me, something caught my eye. A certain readhead stared into the security cam as if she could see me.

Nat POV:
After I brought my stuff into Wandas bedroom, we made our way to the meeting room. Everyone was already sitting except Steve and Tony so Wanda and I hurried to find our seats. "Deadly Whisper just managed to break into the compound, so this situation is getting out of hand and we have to find this person. They almost killed Nat but now they're on the loose again." steve spoke with his arms crossed over his chest. "Right. In the morning we will make a group that will head out and search the area, this person got impaled so they can't be far away. The other group will stay here and do the computer work." tony chimed in and everyone in the room nodded, approving to this plan.

Looking around the room my eyes fell on the security camera in the right upper corner of this room. I can't explain it but something felt off and I felt as if I was being watched, staring into the camera, trying to figure out what it was. I was interrupted by steve's voice. "We will do all this in the morning so get some sleep everyone."

When the meeting was over I stood up from my chair and was about to leave when tony suddenly stopped me. "Hey Nat the guy that repairs your window will come tomorrow, so I just wanted to let you know." he explained and I nodded thanking him, "I got one more question, tho. " he went on making me stop and turn around again. "Which is?", "Did you happen to see the persons face by any chance? Anything that could help us?" he asked and I shook my head, "No they wore the mask again," i stated and suddenly I had the picture of them towering over me looking into my eyes again, these e/c eyes that were so full of pain but also something else, it was like I was looking into a mirror and could feel their pain, as If i lived through it. "Tash you still with us?" i heard tonys voice and shook myself back to reality. "Yeah sorry, all i could see was their eyes tony, they wore a mask." i explained and he nodded. "Okay, thank you natasha, good night." he said and gave me a tiny smile and we both went our ways.

"You can have the bed if you want?" wanda requested and I shook my head, "No i'm fine with the sofa, thanks." i smiled lightly and she nodded. I walked over to the sofa in the room and laid down under my blanket. A few hours later I was still awake and couldn't sleep I looked over to the clock that hung over the bedroom door and thanks to the bit moonlight shining through the room I was able to read that it was already 2am. Sighing I rubbed my hands over my eyes before I decided to get up and get something to drink.