~Chapter twenty-two~

TW: -

Y/n POV:
"NO!" I yelled out after hearing those two gunshots. I jumped up from the ground as fast as I could, my sight still a little blurry from being hit with a pan previous. "What did you do?!" i panicked as I saw my sister laying there a few meters in front of natasha. "She was about to get away! What was I supposed to do?!"

I knew Nat didn't expect an answer to that question, and neither was I going to give her one. All I could think about right now was Maya. I ran over to her as I already felt the tears in my eyes. "Maya? Maya, please open your eyes."

°

°

°

°

Wanda POV:
"Alright, everyone, we're almost there. Let's keep in mind that Natasha and Y/n are probably already there, too. If we have to, we will knock them out for now, but don't you dare hurting them seriously! The sister is the problem, we have to get her in. Dead or alive." Steve spoke, standing in front of the Avengers and some agents.

I knew this was not going to end well, and I haven't heard from y/n that they found her or at least any sign of life. Y/n would never forgive the Avengers if they killed her sister.

"Wanda, you coming?" steve asked and brought me out of my thoughts. I nodded slowly at him and made my way out of the jet. The jet was flying in the air over some building in Budapest. All the agents jumped out and used a parachute to land safely, tony used his iron man suit and sam his falcon suit. Everyone managed to land safely on the roof. Even Steve, who just jumped out of the jet. I used my magic to land safely, and as soon as my feet hit the roof, I felt Nat and Y/n.

"This is not going to end well..." i mumbled to myself as I watched everyone getting inside the building.

°

°

Y/n POV:
"Y/n, we're here. Get out of there!" i heard Wanda in my head. "Did you hear that, too?" i asked, looking over at her for a second and seeing her nodding. I looked back at maya, and suddenly, a strong hand wrapped around my throat and squezzed. I gasped for air the best I could and watched as Natasha tried to get Maya away from me but she was way too strong for the assassin.

"Maya please, i can't breathe," i chocked as I looked into her rage filled eyes. Suddenly the door swung open and several agents along with the Avengers, stormed in. In this moment of distraction, I banged my head into her face and used my foot to pull her legs away from under her. I grabbed her by her arm and started running towards the window. Jumping out, I heard Natasha scream for me but now it was too late to turn around.

As maya and I were falling from the 6th floor I pushed a button on my suit and my mechanic wings extended. But it didn't take long and I saw sam flying behind us. "Let me go you bitch!" maya protested but I held onto her tight. "No you've been shot!"

I heard firing and figured that it was Sam who tried to shoot my wings so I turned my body and started flying up and doing a 180° so that I was directly over Sam, I retracted the wings as I was over him and let go of Maya as I fell. I made my body fall faster and jumped on his back with so much force that it broke his wings.

I extended my wings again and went to catch maya. "Never do that again!" she scolded and I heard sam screaming. "MAYDAY, MAYDAY I'M FALLING FREE," he screamed and I sighed before turning around. I grabbed him by his feet and flew up to the window I jumped out not so long ago. In a matter of seconds I threw him inside and flew away, this time for real. This time tho, Maya wasn't fighting back which confused me a bit but it wasn't something to deal with right now.

°

°

°

°

Narration POV:
"That is your fault Romanoff!" Tony yelled in the redheads face. "You two-faced bitch are trying to sabotage us the whole time since Fury put you into MY team! Once a two-faced liar, ALWAYS a two-faced liar!!" he continued. Those words hit hard for Natasha but she didn't let it show. Wanda tho, felt it.

"Tony calm down." Wanda spoke calmly, but tony didn't care and she was the next he attacked. "AND YOU. WITCH. YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE THE WHOLE TIME! STOP LYING!" tony yelled in rage and Wandas eyes started to glow red at that. "Tony. Calm down, right now." Bucky spoke slowly and in an intimidating low voice. It was quiet for a moment until Clint spoke up. "I'm sure it's not Natashas' fault. Y/n just wants to save her sister from being killed by you," he spoke pointing at steve and tony, "I'm not very fond of this idea either." Clint finished and most of the Avengers nodded.

Steve decided to tell the agents to get back to S.H.I.E.L.D. and that they will finish this mission by themself from this point.

"Nat, are you okay?" Clint asked his best friend who was standing at the window looking out. She silently nodded but he knew that was a lie. "Tasha. Can you please look at me." the archer begged his best friend and when she turned her head to look at him he saw her tear-stained face and his heart broke for her. "Can I hug you?" he asked quietly and without giving him an answer, she let herself fall into his arms.

Hello friends, I hope every one of you is okay and you like this one.
Stay safe<3
03/03/24
985 words