~Chapter twelve~

TW: violence

Y/n POV:
"You go left and I right?" i heard natasha mumble beside me, but I was hesitant. Even if each of us takes one site, they're still too much and we surely could not handle all of them. "Are you sure?" i asked nervous, "Don't be a coward now. You defeated the Avengers several times. We just need to fight them until we find a way out." she tilted her head and ran off to the right, starting to fight the guards, so I did the same and ran to my left.

I fought them with all my might, shot them, used my daggers and my knifes and took many off them down, but still, these guys are stronger than I thought. Just as I was fighting one of them with hand to hand combat, I felt someone grab my hair and pull me back violently. I grunted as I my back hit the floor but jumped up to my feet almost immediately and grabbed my left dagger in complete rage, starting to kill everyone who's near me. Without any mercy was all I saw red and not only the blood of my enemies. "Any last words strucker?" i smirked at him as I hovered him with my dagger on his throat, "I don't think so." i shrugged and slid his throat, killing him.

Standing up straight, I looked around and saw a Natasha whose face had a look of utter shock on before I used my thumb and index finger to swipe the blood off my dagger. The look on Natasha's face almost made my heart crumble. Her eyes were so full of shock and fear?

It took her a second to regain her composture and speak up, "You couldn't have done that earlier?" she asked with an annoyed tone and just as I was about to say something I saw a guard behind her, who was ready to attack her from behind. "NO NAT!" i yelled as I rushed over to her, I grabbed her by her shoulders and turned us around and not even a second later, I felt the cold metal of the blade sink into my back making me gasp in pain and surprise. Natasha was fast to shoot the guy, killing him before my body sunk into her as I felt my strength leave my body.

"No no no no y/n, you fucking idiot!" i heard her voice break as she moved my body so my head rests on her lap. "You don't deserve to die," i managed to chock out as I felt the metalic taste on my tongue. "Tell me where it hurts." natasha spoke, ignoring what i just said, but i could see the tears start to form in her eyes. "I don't feel any pain," I tried smiling at her but she shook her head 'no'.  "Please stay awake, keep your eyes open, please," natasha pleaded and suddenly we heard a rustling in our earpiece and Maria's voice shortly after. "Romanoff? Y/l/n? Can you guys hear me? We managed to repair the connection." she explained. I tried answering but nothing came out but then i heard natasha speak. "Maria! We need help! We have the file but y/n is hurt. It's bad and she's losing too much blood!" Natasha cried into the coms. I heard Maria yell something in the back to the others before speaking to us, telling us that they're on their way and we have to stay where we are.

"It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay!" Natasha tried convincing me but to be honest she was trying to convince herself more. As I felt myself slowly drifting away into the darkness, I suddenly felt Nat's lips on mine for a short moment before everything went dark.

This one's short, I know. Just see it as something like a trailer hahaha, I will update as soon as I can and what do you think? Will y/n make it? Stay safe, friends <3
16/08/23
639 words