~Chapter twenty~

TW: -

Y/n POV:
Feeling something drip down my forehead, I raised a slow hand up as I opened my eyes. Blood

"What the hell-" i muttered quietly as I opened my eyes completely and started looking around. The car was wrecked, and there was a big hole in the windshield. With a pouding head and a blurred vision, I staggered out of the car, steadying my body leaning on the car.

'That's your fault.' I heard in my mind. Was my mind playing tricks? It must be the concussion i got, right? Wrong.

"Look at you. Not so strong and confident now, are you?"

Again, I heard this voice. I was sure that it was my mind playing tricks. I was so sure, until i saw her...

"Hello, my beloved sister." She spoke, standing in front of me. "Maya." I breathed out, still leaning on the car.

I watched as she slowly walked towards me until she stood directly in front of me. I looked into her eyes but I couldn't see her. I wasn't able to find my sister in there. She was long gone. I couldn't help her anymore. "You have become soft." She spoke quietly as she looked at me disappointed. "I tried finding you for so long, Maya." I was close to tears.

"That doesn't matter now. You killed her." She shook her head, making me look at her confused. "Who?"

"You killed Natasha." 

I felt myself become pale as these words left her mouth. Natasha is dead? And i killed her? What was Maya talking about?

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I muttered. "Why should I kill Nat?"

"Come and see yourself." She spoke and started walking. I watched for a second as Maya walked towards the railing of the bridge. She stopped at the railing and looked over at me for a moment as a sign for me to get the fuck over there. I pushed myself off the wrecked car and stumbled into mayas direction. Slowly, I took step after step, trying to hold my balance. With one last step, i grabbed the railing and looked down. What i saw made me want to throw up. I have seen dead people many times and killed most of them myself, but why do I feel like this now?

I couldn't take my eyes off what was beneath me. I looked at Natashas corpse, a puddle of blood was already formed under her head, and her eyes were wide open. I looked at the woman and felt my tears water.

"What, did you make me do?!" I exclaimed at my sister with my left strength, and she chuckled at me. "I did nothing, sweetie. You did it." She smiled devilishly. I looked at her in shock as I felt my breathing become irregular. My gaze shifted over the railing once more as I looked at the woman down there. "Fuck no...the avengers will haunt me! I just gained their trust! They will kill me Maya!" I started sobbing. Did i really kill Natasha?

"You liked her didn't you." Maya spoke, "Of course I liked her! She was my friend!"

"No, that's not what i meant. You liked her like you were falling for her." She clarified and I looked at her as realization washed over my face.

"The woman tried to kill you! And me!" Maya yelled into my face as she pointed at her and mine chest with her finger. "You became soft. You fucking bitch. Falling for the enemy?!" She yelled and suddenly her fist collided with my jaw, bringing me down.

Broken glass cut into the palm of my hand as I landed on the ground. "Get the fuck up and fight like we learned it."

I spit out some blood before i came to my feet again. "I'm not fighting you." I told her and felt her fist on my ribs. "Fight or die fucker." She growled and swung again bringing me down landing on my back. She kneeled over me and started punching me over and over again. "FIGHT BACK!" she screamed at me. I wasn't fighting back but I knew i had to do something now or i wouldn't get out of this.

I turned my head to the side and saw a big shard of glass from the car widow lying beside me. Contemplating my options for a second I took the glass and swung my arm as fast as I could, impaling her throat with it.

I watched as her expression changed from rage to shock and she grabbed her throat as she started coughing and suffocating on her own blood. "I'm sorry." I cried after pushing her off me and slowly getting up. I stood over her and watched as the life was slowly leaving her body with each breath she took.

"Fuck you bitch." She spat before her body went limp. I looked at her one last time before I turned around.

"I'm so sorry Tasha." I cried before I walked away from the scene.

Hello friends, i'm sorry i didn't update for so long. Here is a short chapter, sorry i couldn't write more rn. My girlfriend just broke up a few days ago and currently i'm a wreck so please understand:/ anyways, how are you guys? Stay safe<3
21/01/24
845 wordsl