~Chapter nine~

TW: smut
This is my first time writing smut, so idk how's it's gonna be🫣

Narration POV:
"Fuck you y/n! Where the fuck is my favourite gun?!" Natasha yelled at y/n as she couldn't find her gun and was suspicious of y/n stealing it. "I don't have it!" y/n yelled back, fed up with the russian and her moods. "I swear to god, if I find out that you have it, you're in big trouble!" Natasha hissed as she pointed a finger at y/n who had an evil smile on her face.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see that." she challenged the redhead who was fuming by now. Natasha glared at the woman in front of her for a moment before she huffed and started walking out, "Don't forget your car keys." y/n called out holding up the keys. Natasha mumbled something under breath in anger as she walked back. She ripped the keys out of y/n's hand and sped walked towards the door. "Drive safely.", "Fuck you y/n."

Shaking her head y/n headed to the living where she met tony. "Y/n have you seen Romanoff?" he asked and y/n gasped ironically, "Oh you mean the mean redhead who just stormed out like a child?" she spoke making tony sigh. "I see you guys still don't get along," he paused and y/n shrugged hiding her disappointment. "I'll just tell JARVIS to inform her. Tonight is a party by the way, have you something to wear?" the billionaire asked making y/n nod. "I was shopping with wanda...and your card..." she mumbled the last part for tony not to hear and made her way to her room as fast as possible. "THE PARTY STARTS TONIGHT 8PM." he called after her, and she yelled a 'yes thank you' back before disappearing in her room.

Hearing a knock on her door, y/n hopped up from her bed and went to open the door. Seeing Yelena standing there, she was a bit confused. Yelena and y/n are not that close. They just talk sometimes, but she wouldn't say that they're friends or something like that. "Yelena, hey, how can I help you?" Y/n asked the blonde in front of her, "Have you seen Nat? I borrowed her gun for training and wanted to put it back now, but her room is locked and I can't find her." she explained, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Y/n chuckled to herself as she threw her hands in the air. "Natasha came to me, yelling and saying that I stole her fucking gun. She's out now she was fuming because I told her that I don't have it."

Standing there she saw yelena's expression change and she had a look of guilt on her face. "I'm sorry, I will tell her that i took it and make sure she apologizes to you."  she stated before saying her goodbye and y/n nodded thanking her.

°

°

°

°

°

°

Straighting up her dress and finishing her makeup with a red lipstick, y/n was ready for Starks party.  She was wearing a long, tight red dress with a slit down her left thigh and matching red high-heels while her hair was styled in a way to bring out curls. As she was looking at her figure in the mirror y/n heard a knock on the door to which she replied with a, "Come in." thinking it was Wanda she turned around to show off the dress but was surprised with Bucky standing there in a grey suit which he fit perfectly.

"Wow...you look, beautiful." he complimented the woman in front of him mesmerized. Feeling a light blush creep up on her, she looked to her feet with a shy smile. "Thank you James, you look very handsome yourself." Y/n commented after looking up at him. "Hey-uhm I was waiting for Wanda to come and get me, so do you wanna wait downstairs and i'll see you later?" She requested, "Oh I think Wanda is already downstairs, I asked her if it was okay that I come and get you. Is that okay with you or do you want me to get her?" he asked a bit nervous and y/n shook her head.

"Oh no no that's fine. I just didn't know." y/n answered as she put the lipstick down on her drawer. "Okay then, can I?" he asked holding out his arm for her to link with and y/n could see that he was still very hesitant. "Of course James." She smiled at him linking her arm with his and walking out of the bedroom making their way to the party on the party terrace.