~Chapter eightteen~

TW: violence

Narration POV:
"So? Why are you doing this?" Natasha asked out of the blue after they walked for quite a time. Crunching her face up in confusion, y/n kept on walking but asked, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you think you could get back your sister after the red room and hydra played with her brain?" natasha shrugged like it was nothing. Y/n who walked beside her felt the rage start to build in her, "Okay, did you come to help, or do you just wanna sabotage my mission?!" y/n snapped at the redhead.

"Okay damn chill out it was just a question." they continued walking quietly as y/n checked her phone from time to time to make sure they're still on the right route. They followed y/ns route on her phone until they started hearing cars. After searching for a few moments, they found the highway the noises were coming from. Y/n looked at the cars driving by and raised her thumb for someone to stop for them. Some truck stopped on the side strip, and a guy, probably in his forties, rolled down the window with a smug smile.

"How can I help you, ladies?" he asked, looking them both up and down. Natasha could feel the disgust rise in her, but she knew that y/n must have a plan. "Oh, you know...we've been walking for so long now, we could use some distraction if you know what I mean..." y/n smirked at him, looking at him with doe eyes as she traced his forearm with her fingertips. A disgusting smile formed on the man's face as he started to unbuckle and get out of the car.

Y/n led him behind the car and stood in front of him. As he was standing with his back to the incline, y/n had both of her hands placed on each side of his arms, smiling up at him. In a matter of a second, her smile dropped, and she looked him dead into his lust filled dark eyes. "Thank you, for your cooperation." she spoke slowly to him before she let her smile drop completely. She placed the palms of her hands on his chest and shoved him back, a look of shock washed over his face, and before he could react, he was falling to his death.

Natasha, who observed everything, let her hands slap over her mouth in shock as she rushed over to y/n to see where she shoved the man down. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Natasha yelled in y/ns face. "Oh please, he was a sex offender. No one is going to miss him. Come on, I got us a ride." y/n shrugged and walked to the drivers seat of the car. Nat looked down at the guys body with concern one last time before she got into the passenger seat.

Y/n started the car and drove down the highway as they sat there quietly. "How did you know that he was a sex offender?" Natasha asked softly after some time. Y/n sighed, keeping her eyes on the road. "Like i told you all, I know everything about everyone." she said simply. Natasha hummed shortly as she looked at the road in front of her, "But how does this work? With a simple touch or a look into their eyes? I don't get it." natasha asked impatiently. "It's with a simple touch, like when i touched his arm, all the information about him entered my mind." y/n explained shortly, but Nat wasn't satisfied with this. "Okay, but what if he was someone innconent?" she asked another question. "Then I would've changed the plan last second." y/n shrugged and concentrated on driving.

°

°

°

°

Back at the safehouse, the Avengers all started to wake up one after another. "Has anyone of you seen Nat?" bruce asked as they ate breakfast, "I can't find y/n either." Wanda added. "Nat and y/n would never go somewhere together. They HATE each other." Tony huffed. Everyone started searching in and around the house for the two women, but no one could find a trace of them.

"Did we just lose two Avengers?" Peter asked with concern written all over his face. "No, Peter, we'll find them." tony sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "We did lose two Avengers." he leaned in and whispered to Steve, who nodded in agreement. "Wanda, can you somehow locate them or talk to them in their mind?" steve turned to wanda, who was busy stuffing a spoon full cereal in her mouth.

With her mouth filled with cereal, she nodded her head.

°

°

°

°
"Are you going to fill me in on your plan?" Natasha asked after they closed both their car door. They just took a break, filled up the car, and got some food and drinks for the journey. "So you're just gonna ignore me? Why the fuck did I even come with you?" Nat mumbled the last part to herself thinking y/n didn't hear it.

"I'm asking myself the same question." y/n smiled sarcastically over at Nat who just gave her the finger. "I still have hope for my sister, okay, and after I left her behind, I owe it to her to save her. She's my little sister after all." y/n explained as she opened a redbull and took a big sip.  "But you did search for her." Nat added, putting down the bag with food on the seat behind them. "Well," y/n started as she turned on the car, "It was obviously not enough."

"What's the plan?" Nat spoke up again after she thought for a while. "Find my sister, try not to get killed by her, get her back to the avengers and find a way to end the brainfuck.", "How do you wanna find her?"

"I'll just take a guess, budapest." y/n shrugged, her eyes never leaving the road. "Well, good thing the safe house is in norway, so we only have like 3000 kilometers ahead of us." Natasha groaned, but y/n only ignored her. They drove more and more. The silence in the car became too unbearable that Nat turned on the radio, only for y/n to turn it off again.

Natasha rolled her eyes and turned it back on, but y/n turned it off a second later once again. With force, Natasha turned the radio back on, and y/n waited for a second before turning the volume to zero with a button on the steering wheel. The redhead groaned loudly and folded her arms, placing her feet on the dashboard.

"Take your feet off the fucking dashboard Romanoff." y/n seethed, "If we get in an accident your femur will impale you!"

"Oh so you're worried about me." natasha chuckled. With rage filling her body, y/n slammed her foot on the break. Cars behind them started honking at them violently as they managed to avoid hitting their stolen truck by a few centimeters. The smug grin on Natasha's face was quickly wiped off as she slipped into the footwell of the passenger seat. "Damn you bitch." She wheezed, all the air getting kicked out of her lungs by the impact.

"You ready to sit on this seat like a normal person?" y/n asked her, not even looking down at her. After hearing a forced hum from Natasha, y/n drove to the side strip and unbuckled Natasha before opening the passenger door, making the redhead fall out with a grunt. "Get your ass in here." y/n called out. Natasha cussed under her breath but got in anyway. She buckled up and closed the door so y/n could continue to drive the car.

I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did, stay safe, friends <3
02/10/23
1311 words