~Chapter ten~

TW:-

Y/n POV:
Slowly waking up from my deep slumber, I felt a muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes as the memories from last night floaded my mind, making me smile a bit. "Good morning," bucky rasped in his morning voice, "Good morning, James." i cooed, sitting up and pulling the comforter up to my bare chest.

"Last night was...beautiful," he stated as he sat up as well, nodding I sighed. "Listen, James," i started and saw his face fall, "last night was beautiful, you're right, but...but to be honest I don't know if it was right, if it felt right..." i explained, nervously playing with the hem of the comforter.

"I-i'm sorry y/n. Have I done something wrong?"

Shaking my head, I let go of the blanket and looked up at him, "No it's not your fault James, I'm just- I don't know what I want right now and I have to find that out. I'm really sorry.", nodding, he looked around the room before his eyes landed on mine again. With a worried look in his eyes, he asked, "Do we need to worry about you getting pregnant?" and I tensed up, "No, i'm sterilized." I stated, and his lips formed to an 'o'.

"I hope you find out what you want, I really do because I care about you. I'll go take a shower now." he replied before he got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, but stopping once more before he entered, "I'll see you later, okay?" he muttered and I hummed, "Yes, of course."

Sitting in the bed a bit longer I tried to gather my thoughts before I grabbed the first thing I could find on the floor which was Buckys shirt, I pulled it over my head and gathered my dress, shoes and underwear from the ground before I quietly made my way out of the door and to the elevator, my bare feet hitting the cold floor as I did. In the elevator, I clicked the button with the eight on.

As soon as the door opened, I walked out and my way to my room as fast and as quiet as possible. In my room, I closed and locked the door behind me  before throwing my stuff on my bed and walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off the shirt before getting into the shower. I stood there under the running water for a few moments before I slid down the cold tiles and sat on the shower floor, burrying my face in my hands.

°

°

°

°

°

°

Narration POV:
"YOU FUCKED THE ENEMY!?" Natasha yelled as soon as Bucky entered the kitchen, "Good morning to you too, Romanoff. How do you even know that?" He asked defensive, "Oh you know, you're floor is just under ours and you guys weren't that quiet!" The redhead hissed with a glare, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh come on Nat, why are you making this big of a deal out of it!? Are you jealous?" Bucky argued back, smirking at the end of his sentence which caught the spy off-guard. "Wh-what are you talking about? All i'm saying is that it's not the best idea to fuck the enemy!", "Maybe we should all calm down? Nat it's their thing what they do, they're grown-ups and y/n is not the enemy anymore." Steve tried to defuse the situation. "Fuck this!" The redhead exclaimed throwing her hands in the air before she stormed out of the room.

Walking to her room Nat had a million thoughts running through her head. Why was she feeling like this? Why did y/n not want to be friends with her? Hell why wouldn't she even try talking to her? Natasha always felt like y/n was still trying to betray them, but on the other side she felt kind of jealous? That y/n was making friends with everyone except her. Just as Nat was walking down the hall, she heard a door close and saw Y/n coming towards her. "Good morning Natasha." She younger woman spoke but Nat still felt like she was planning something, "Don't act all innocent!" The redhead hissed, a look of confusion washing over y/n's face. "You act all innocent to the team and even dare to fuck bucky! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I know you're planning something y/n!" Natasha snapped. Not even giving y/n time to react nor answer, Nat walked into her bedroom and slammed the door, locking it.

"What the fuck?" y/n asked out loud before she just continued walking.

In the kitchen y/n was meet with a few smiling and smirking faces before she turned to bucky who was blushing into his mug. "You guys were quite loud yk?" Tony smiled at y/n who smirked as she realized what he meant walking to the fridge to get the orange juice.

"Y/n. You and Nat have a mission." Steve announced standing in front of y/n. Groaning at the announcement, y/n groaned internal and rolled her eyes before nodding. "When to we have to head out?" she asked and steve looked at his wristwatch. "In about half an hour, you can eat something then go get ready."

Grabbing a banana and her cup of orange juice, y/n walked to her room to get ready, finally being able to try on the new suit Tony made for her. It was something similar like Nat's suit, there was a gun holster on both her thighs and a holster for her daggers on each outside of her forearm along with a taser on her belt and a little space for her knifes in each boot.

Finishing with braiding her hair and putting on her mask, y/n grabbed her guns, daggers and knifes and put them in each space for them on the suit before she walked to the quinjet landing area.

"You've got to be kidding me," Nat chuckled dryly as she saw y/n already waiting at the entrance of the quinjet. "You two have a mission, Romanoff, so try to be professional, okay?" Nick Fury spoke as he walked towards you two. "The mission should be an easy in and out. We have reason to believe that Hydra is planning to build a new weapon that could potentially brainwash whole areas. We need the files, firstly to know what we're dealing with and secondly how we could stop them. This mission is your chance to prove yourself y/n, so no funny business, understood?" Fury spoke and we listened intensely before I nodded at him.

Easy mission, in and out, right? That's what the two former assassins thought...

Here is already chapter 10, wow🫣 what do you think of this? And got any ideas you want to be in the story? Just let me know, stay safe friends<3
14/08/23
1140 words