~Chapter eleven~

TW:

Y/n POV:
"MOVE YOUR ASS Y/N!!" Natasha yelled as we ran through the Hydra building, "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING HERE? COFFEE PARTY?!" I screamed, running after her.

Easy in and out mission, that's what we thought. Well, it was an ambush, and Nat and I lost connection to SHIELD and the Avengers. So now we have to somehow find a way out of here without getting killed. "3 O'CLOCK," natasha yelled before she suddenly jumped into a small corridor to our right. What she didn't see tho, was that this corridor was some trapdoor thing, and as soon as Nat and I stepped on the floor, it gave in and we fell.

With a loud thud and a grunt, I landed on the ground with Nat on top of me, pulling another grunt from me.   "Get off me, Widow," i grunted, shoving her down from me. "Are you hurt?" Natasha asked, getting up on her knees and dusting off her suit. Huffing, I rolled my eyes, " As if you care."

"Fine, then not. If you wanna act like an offended little child, then do it." She shook her head, getting up. Coughing a bit, I got to my feet and dusted myself up before I looked around for some exit. "Wow, Natasha, nice plan. I love the part where we almost fell to our deaths." i sassed and she groaned exaggerated, "Can you act like a grown-up for once?!" She hissed. "Me? You should stop acting like a child, Natalia!", hearing the name Natalia, her head snapped in my direction before she stomped over to me, getting in my face, "You have no right calling me that! You're the one that goes around fucking MY teammates!"

Chuckling, i shook my head, "So that's your problem. You know what Romanoff? I can fuck with whoever I want, you're not my mother! You have no right telling me what to do!" I yelled in her face before I went off into a random direction. "Come on y/n! We're supposed to stay together for this mission!" I heard Natasha yell after me but I didn't care and continued walking.

Why is she acting all bitchy? She doesn't like me so why can't she just leave me alone? Why does she care so much for things that are none of their business? All these thoughts were running through my head as I walked through this dusty corridor. Walking for what felt like hours, I tried finding a way out, a way back to the compound, but walking down here felt like a labyrinth, everything looked the same.

Maybe I shouldn't have just run away?

After an eternity of walking I finally found a ladder which led to a door in the ceiling. I thought about it for a second then decided to just try it out. I climbed up the ladder to the door and tried opening it quietly. The door obviously being really old, it made a loud creaking sound. "Geez" i hissed and waited a second before I tried pushing it up once more, successfully this time. I climbed through the door and looked around, finding myself under a desk. Closing the door behind me, I crawled out from under the desk, slowly getting up from the cold concrete floor checking if anyone was there before getting up completely.

I walked around the room, towards some file drawers, looked through the files one after another, trying to find the one we were searching for. For minutes I stood there on the drawer and looked through every file but was unsuccessful. "Y/n can you hear me?" i heard a voice trough my earpiece. "Natasha?" i asked pressing the little button before speaking into the earpiece. "I managed to repair our conncetion but we still have to find a way out of here, I wasn't able to contact the others. Where are you?"

Looking around, I thought of an answer, "I don't know, some secret room or something, i found it when I walked through this corridor." i explained and heard Natasha chuckle, "Oh you mean when you just walked away from me?" she asked sarcastic and I sighed in annoyance, continuing my search for the files. I was on the third drawer now and opened it, starting to look through the files. I found something to Winter soldier project, something that showed that the red room and hydra work together occasionly and other stuff. I looked through all three drawers and found nothing, I was about to leave the room when I remembered, I haven't searched the desk yet. I stoppped in my tracks and turned my head, looking at the desk before I rushed over and looked through it. There was a little door on the drawer which was locked so I pulled out a knive from my boot and broke it open.

Seeing a file with a red stemp that said confidential, I started to smirk. I look the file and opened it reading the first page. 'Mind control project' was written on the first page so I read a bit more, it said stuff like this was a big project and they wanted to have something that could brainwash whole areas of people. As I read further my eyes went wide, it wasn't a something that we searched for, it was a someone.

I quickly took out my phone and took a photo of each page, in case we lose the file. Putting my phone back into the suit I heard something from outside the door so I quickly grabbed the file and got under the desk, opening the trapdoor and jumping down, landing in Natasha Romanoff's fighting pose...

"Ugh...that was disgusting." i huffed as I got up and started running back to where I came from.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JESUS CHRIST!" i shrieked when Natasha suddenly stood in front of me. "Nice to see you too." she deadpanned as I rested one hand on my chest over my heart from the shock. "I found the file," i stated out of breath. "Good, now we have to find a way out of here." she thought out loud as she walked around. "Have you been here the whole time? Like haven't you tried to find a way out?" i asked her once I catched my breath and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Of course I did. I tried searching for this 'secret door' you talked about but I couldn't find it so I came back here." she shrugged, I nodded not fully convinced.

"What about your widow rope thingy you can shoot?" i asked her and she looked at me like I was a complete idiot before she realized what I meant. She grabbed it from her suit and aimed it to the door handle in the ceiling, "Here goes nothing," she mumbled before shooting it, she wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me securly before she pushed a button and we shot up to the trapdoor. The moment she grabbed my waist I felt something strange, like a tingle in my stomach? But I decided to just ignore it and go on with the mission as I grabbed a dagger and opened the door.

Natasha pushed me up first, then I turned around grabbing her hand and pulled her up. Silently, she closed the trapdoor and we turned around being met with a hallway full of hydra agents. "Well fuck..." Natasha muttered and I agreed.

Chapter eleven doneeeee. I hope you guys like it so far. What do you think y/n and nat will do now?👀 Stay safe, friends<3
15/08/23
1259 words