Chapter Six - Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

I was shopping for some new house stuff when I saw her. I could tell she was new around here as I'd not seen her before and she was having trouble trying to find what she wanted. Me being me; I couldn't help but want to be closer to her. There was something about her that intrigued me.

It's been a while since I last had any romantic relations as I'd been busy with the band but now that we're taking a break, I feel like I'm in a better position to meet people

It's strange being back here after spending so long on the road with the New Kids On The Block. I'd been recommended to teach at the university on a temporary basis as the professor has had to take an emergency leave. I wasn't sure at first but after discussing it with my family, and my band, they'd encouraged me to take the opportunity.
It was my second time in bumping into the girl who's name I didn't yet know and I was forward in inviting myself to join her. I obviously asked her first to see if she was okay with me sitting with her and I could feel myself beaming when she agreed. We were able to chat a bit more but we kept the conversation lighthearted.
I was having a last night out having a few drinks before I started teaching and it was there when I got to be up n' close with her. I'd seen her with her friends but I didn't want to scare her too much so I waited until she was on her own. Okay that sounds creepy, but honestly it wasn't. She'd come out of the women's bathroom and I did surprise her but she looked happy. We danced together. When we were dancing so close, it felt like we made for each other with the way we fitted together.

Her mixed berry scent is gorgeous just like she is

Her mixed berry scent is gorgeous just like she is. When I'm not catching her looking at me, I too check her out. Even though she's more covered up than most of the girls in here, she looks amazing. She's the only one I want to look at and hold close to me. I can tell she's affected by my touch with the way she has goosebumps on the areas I'm caressing her skin, and I hear the tiniest little whimper coming from her neck. I'm surprised that she isn't drinking alcohol and I think she knows this by my reaction to her. She really is different from the other girls but she intrigues me so damn much.
The next time I see Mads is... this is where it gets interesting, and not in a good way. I've just walked into my classroom and the majority of the students are already here. I heard the female students giggling. Either they recognise me from my band or that I'm young and seen as fresh meat because a lot of the other professors are so much older than me. I try to just ignore the giggling and stares.