Chapter Thirteen

Joey is picking me up after my last class which is the one with Jordan. Amy and the girls are busy helping me get ready as they want me to look extra cute. Joey didn't say what we'd be doing but something casual. It's a lovely day outside so I'm hoping to enjoy the sunshine. The girls have put loose curls in my hair. Due to the weather being rather warm, they decided to just add a light makeup look. Although I do feel really cute, I'm worried that I look ridiculous for my classes but it'll save me time and energy by getting ready now in between my first and second classes. As much as I'm looking forward to hanging out with Joey, my heart wishes it was Jordan that I was seeing but I deserve to have some fun and get to know my new friends.

(My outfit)Walking into my final class, I don't bother looking for Jordan, instead focusing on my friends

(My outfit)
Walking into my final class, I don't bother looking for Jordan, instead focusing on my friends. Jake wolf whistles at me causing me to blush. He's had other commitments so wasn't in any of my other classes. "Look at you babe! Where you taking me?" I look at him awkwardly and smile, thankfully Amy steps in and says "she's going on a date with someone who's picking her up after this class. So she's not taking you anywhere, matey boy." I giggle and try to reassure her that it isn't a date, but she shrugs her shoulders. I glance at Jake, he's looking a little pissed off but I don't know why.
Throughout the class, I find myself glancing over towards Jordan. Selfishly, I want to hear what he thinks of how I look. Amy and India keep having guessing games about where Joey might be taking me but out of nowhere, Jake snaps, "will you two stop going on about this guy, ya giving me an headache and let her concentrate. But you shouldn't be going to classes like that, Mads, giving everyone the wrong impression of you." I'm stunned by his outburst. "And what impression is that then?" Amy stands up, leaning across the table whilst furiously pointing her finger towards Jake. He now stands up. After a minute or so, I end up yelling to them both, "will you both just pack it in!" I stand up, aggressively push my chair backwards and run outside to the corridor. I sit myself down on the bench. I hear the door open, I prepare myself for further screaming but when I hear Jordan's voice. I relax. "Are you okay, Maddie?" His hand gently strokes my shoulder. "What impression am I giving out by the way I'm dressed?" The words come out before I can stop them. I feel his gaze on me. "I shouldn't say but is that what he said to you?" He points towards the classroom, and I nod. He curses causing me to giggle. His brow arches, curious as to why I'm suddenly giggling. "You sound so... but you have a filthy mouth for a creative writing professor, Sir."

"