Chapter Fifty-Three

It's been a few days since I was at Jordan's house for the night and now I'm sitting in his class. Throughout the class, I couldn't help but find myself stealing glances with him. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I sneak a quick look at the screen to find Joey has sent me a message. 'Look at the door!' Lifting my eyes up to spot him waving at me through the gap, I giggle to myself at him pulling silly faces. More he's pulling faces at Jordan but behind the door.

"Is there something funny there, Matilda?" Jordan's voice startles me

"Is there something funny there, Matilda?" Jordan's voice startles me. My focus switches to where he's sitting at his teaching desk. "Erm... nothing Sir. Sorry, I got distracted." I feel my cheeks turning red. "Okay, please don't disturb the rest of the class now." He responds. "I'm sorry, Sir." I bite my lip, knowing what it does to him. I notice a fleet of darkness laced in his eyes but it soon disappears.
"Maddie, you're doodling... what or who's on your mind, huh?!" Amy teases with her focus on my hand, I look down to find myself had drawn JO... "shit!" I blurt out. "Aww, you thinking about that hot stuff Mac instead of writing your work... better not let Professor see what you're doing. That'll be twice he's caught you messing about during his class today, haha!..." then she stops suddenly and straightens up her spine. Her eyes widen trying to signal that something or someone is standing behind me... "is that so, Matilda? Stay behind after class." I turn to glance up at Jordan looking down at me... to everyone else he's looking like he's disappointed but I detect the ends of his lips turned upwards slightly. I pout and bite my lip. "Yes, Sir." He nods then walks away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and I feel my cheeks burning.
By the end of the class, everyone packs their belongings back into their bags before leaving the room. Amy gives me a hug before telling me "good luck!" As she walks away. I stay at the table, as I wait for whatever happens with Jordan. When he realises the room is now empty, he takes a few steps towards me whilst staying a sensible distance. "Tell me Matilda, what has distracted you today?" He questions whilst smirking. "Hmm... I, I..." He moves one step closer to me. "Am I going to have to discipline you? Hmm..." just as I was about to respond, we both turn to the sound of loud clapping by the door. I begin to giggle again. "Jeez Jordan, no wonder why the female students like you when you talk like that." Joe states whilst grinning at us both. Jordan raises his brow. "I was about to discipline my student before you butted in."

"