Unexpected Visitor in Class

All this morning I've spent doing my coursework for my other subjects seeing as one of my classes were cancelled and I couldn't sleep. When it was time to get ready, I did and now I'm an hour later. I'm waiting for Amy to turn up but currently talking to Ellie on the phone.

"Honestly, I'm fine

"Honestly, I'm fine. It's just been a tough few days but I'll be okay. I miss you too. Since when? Oh my god, go you! I'm happy for you. Will you tell me about it later after my last class has finished? Good. Okay, love you more. Bye for now. Mwah!" I hold my phone close to my chest. "Hey you, been talking to that hot shot boyfriend?!" I'm greeted by Amy who's pointing to my phone. "Huh?" I totally didn't hear what she said properly. So she repeats herself but as she does, I notice Jordan opening his classroom door. "No, I haven't talked to him in a few days." I respond as I'm watching Jordan. He briefly glances my way. I grab my bag and follow Amy. I stop when I get beside him and go to speak but he cuts me off... "please go to your seat. Please. I can't do this." He says only just loud enough for me to hear. Even though I can feel my eyes water, I blink away my tears and nod at him. I give him a small sad smile and he actually does the same thing back to me. I know then to go to my seat.
A short while later, I notice movement at the door. At first I didn't notice but the more I looked, the more I realised it was someone I recognised. Then from the corner of my eye, I see Jordan standing up to walk to the door. He opens it and I get a full glimpse to recognise the familiar person as Donnie. They talk outside the room for a few moments and Jordan opens the door again. Donnie steps forward slightly and gestures for me to go to him. I point to myself to make sure and he nods. Amy catches me standing up and she asks who the guy is, I say the first thing that comes to mind "he's Joey's friend." I walk towards the two guys anxiously.

"Come on out here, love

"Come on out here, love." I hear Donnie say quietly and guides me towards the bench opposite the classroom. "I'm guessing you recognise me?" He points to himself. I nod and giggle, "Donnie, right?" Then he gives me a hug. "How you doing?" I snicker but quickly try to hide it. "I'm fine. Yourself?" He glances towards the door. "I'm good. I've been hearing all about you. Joe was insistent that I check in on you as he said you won't answer his calls and Jordan, well I've not heard from him regarding how you are." I frown, worrying about what he knows. "Don't worry, I'm all caught up and it's between me, you, him in there and Joey." I nod acknowledging what he's saying. "He hates me." He chuckles. Just like I did with Joey, I frown at him. "You think J, he in there hates you?! No honey, open your eyes girlie. He's in a terrible position. He also believes he's betrayed our Joseph even though we know differently." Why does everyone keep saying that. He does hate me, if he didn't, he would talk to me. "Sweetheart, I've known him since we were kids. He doesn't hate you. Try to understand it from his point of view, yeah? I don't know you but you're a sweet girl, and I'm sure you're bright... don't be dim." I laugh menacingly. "Thanks but like you said, you don't know me. Please don't patronise me." He just sits there and gazes at me with his mouth open. "Wow! You're a firecracker, Maddie. I can see why Joe likes you and why Jordan loves you." I shrug my shoulders at him. "I didn't mean to patronise you by the way. I just think you should give Jordan some time.. let him deal with whatever is going on his pretty head and then try talking to him. The more you try to push at him, the more he'll get into his shell." I frown. "I just want him to understand, that's all. It hurt seeing the way he looked at me before he kicked me out of here. I miss him." I sigh a deep breath. "I can see that, I'll keep trying but I can't push him, okay?" I nod as I wipe a tear from my face. The next minute, the door opens and there stands Jordan. "Donnie, are you going to keep my student or not as I'm trying to teach my class and I can't be out here supervising whilst teaching in there." I watch as Donnie rolled his eyes. He leans closer to me, "don't take it personally, babe. He's just trying to be professional which if I was a girl, I'd be thinking about how hot seeing him being all authoritative like this!" I open my mouth wide and try not to choke on my saliva in shock. What is it with these guys?! He chuckles. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Then he winks so that only I see. I gasp. Jeez. "Well right now, he's just being a mean dickhead." The way Jordan's eyes widen tells me I just spoke too loudly, oops. "Sorry, I should go back in there. Thank you for coming to check on me, Donnie. Also tell Joey that I'll talk to him when I'm good and ready but not right now. I'll see you sometime." He gives a hug and tells me to take care of myself, that he'll look after the guy who's watching us. I glance at Jordan very briefly as I walk past him to get into the classroom but mostly focus on my seat. I reach for my phone and go to send a message to Joey. 'Thanks for dropping me in on it! Now Jordan probably thinks I hate him back too. 😢 ' I place it on my lap and watch the three dots bounce on the screen... 'what happened? I care about you as we all do. Jordan will never think that unless you give him a reason to?!' Feeling frustrated and irritated, I growl and curse to myself. "What's wrong?" Amy leans over.

"Men! Why are they so

"Men! Why are they so..." I sigh as I rub my face. "Has Joe done something?" Clearing my throat. "I just need some space." She squeezes my shoulder. "Why do you think I have my collection? They're far better to have around; you can always rely on them and they don't speak." I giggle. The first time I've laughed in a few days.
As expected Jordan didn't look my way once throughout the rest of the class and I decide to chill out in my room for the rest of the evening.