New rank (2)

Instantly, all the demons obeyed, and looked up from the floor. A beautiful girl stood in front of them, quickly looking around, but not unconfidently, kanji shining in her eyes:
Lower One.

"-She..."

This girl surprised the kizuki, but none of them dared to interrupt their Lord.

"-...tonight was the one who finally brought me the head..." the head of a boy with hanafuda earrings appeared in Muzan's outstretched hand.

"-...of only one after Sengoku period who knew breathing of sun.
With her Blood Demon Art, Y/n, managed it in just a few minutes, and without a single injury."
All of a sudden, Y/n saw many eyes on her at once.

"-I like those who follow my orders perfectly. Besides, Gyokko was recently killed ignominiously, so I have decided that Y/n deserves to take place of Upper Moon Six."

Akaza's eyes widened, and he caught a glimpse of Douma's smiling face.

Defeat.

Upper Moon Three didn't like the thought of losing, especially to him.

Suddenly, the sharp sound of a fall made him snap his gaze to Y/n not far away.

Lower Moon One fell to her knees, clutching at her throat for air as Blood Demon Art of Muzan pierced her neck, infusing more of his blood into her body.
After a few moments suddenly, she clutched at her eyes, closing them tightly, and a small moan escaped her lips.

Though it was barely audible, it was enough for all male Upper Moons,

(Hantengu of course not counting, he was too scared of sight)

to notice that something involuntary twitched in their pants as they glued their eyes on her.

And all from one little whimper?
Every of them caught themselves thinking that there was something unusual about Y/n's voice.

And then, after a few seconds, it was over, and Y/n began to catch her breath, lowering her head down.

When she finally opened her eyes, instantly seeing her reflection in blood on the floor. Y/n couldn't believe her eyes.

"Upper Six."

calligraphically written kanji now was in them.
Y/n got up to her feet.

Suddenly, Muzan's voice rang out
"-The meeting is adjourned."
And he instantly disappeared.

(Y/n's POV:)

It was very strange, but my body didn't hurt anymore. On the contrary, I felt a very unusual burst of energy.
I looked around, and then I heard footsteps approaching me. I smiled.

"-I can't believe I'm one of the Upper Moons now too..."

But then my thoughts were interrupted

"-Hm, so new Upper Moon Six? Your skills must be really amazing if it became you who Muzan-sama gave Upper rank after all that time."
I turned my head to the flirtatious voice next to me.
"-I am Akaza, Upper Moon Three, by the way."

In front of me stood a tall red/pink-haired man with stripes all over his body. I couldn't help but notice that he was very handsome. I would say... hot or something.
He was staring into my eyes with a cocky grin, looking at me carefully.
"-Nice to meet you, Akaza."

But before I could say anything more, a woman's voice came from the distance

"-I guess it's true. Usually, even among ordinary demons, women are rare, but you, who rose up to the Upper Moon, and so quickly."

I turned toward the voice. A black-haired woman with beautifully patterned obi tied around her waist and a black cloth barely covering the rest of her body was speaking to me.

Then man with pink/red hair frowned, and my eyes widened as I suddenly felt strong arms around my waist

"-It's such a pleasure to have such a beauty join Upper Moons now, isn't it~"

I turned around. Behind me stood a very tall, well-built blond man, his eyes shimmering with all the colors of the rainbow, who hugged me from behind by the waist and then rested his chin on too of my head.

I would never have let a man do that before.

But to my surprise, I did not push him away.

His touch was not intrusive, but rather pleasant. It even seemed to make me feel hotter in body for a few seconds.

But this feeling was quickly interrupted by a deep male voice
"-Congratulations, Upper Moon Six." I turned around and saw a man with six eyes, who, after giving me a quick, almost imperceptible glance, went about his business somewhere.
Then I heard the familiar voice of the woman next to me again. Daki, as far as I remembered

"-Douma, don't interrupt. And also let go of her."

"-Its alright.
Although I'd prefer you to ask me first" on these words turned I my gaze to demon behind me.

His eyes met mine

"-Okay, okay, but can I just hug you for now?~"

I nodded and demon's face lighted up with smile, as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"-So, what's this about. Y/n, I guess you must be the one of Lower Moons who I heard has Blood Demon Art bonded with voice, right?" she smiled, looking me in the eyes.

"-You're not wrong about it." I smiled to brunette

She returned favor

Just then, the voice of man with stripes all over his muscular body came from nearby. If I remembered correctly, Akaza.

He chuckled, teasing

"-Entertaining. So all your Blood Demon Art is to seduce demon slayers with voice to kill easily? On ones with good composure and seft-control it wont work, you know. "

I was about to reply, when Daki interrupted

"-You should have seen your face when Y/n moaned at the change in kanji in her eyes, Akaza." she giggled teasingly.

Akaza snorted and turned away as if he hadn't heard.

"-Well, anyways I'll be going now. I still have stuff to do besides of observing new Upper."
In a few seconds he disappeared from the strumming of Biva.

(No one's POV:)

And then voice echoed above you, forcing you to look up

"-And we're going too, right? You must be tired, Y/n~" Douma cooed, looking at you with his iridescent eyes.

"-I'm not really tired..." started you, wanting to say no, but then you thought, why not?
It's not a bad idea to get to know one of your superiors.
Besides, you found him quite...handsome...
So you answered

"-Good."

A smile immediately broke out on the face of the Upper Moon Two, and covered his face with his fan.

"-Great! I can't wait to meet you properly! Daki, do you want to come with us?" he turned to the black-haired woman.

"-I actually have some things to do, but maybe closer to the morning."

"-All right, then! Y/n and I will be waiting!"

"-Bye Douma, bye Y/n." and with strumming of Daki disappeared.

"-Bye!" said Douma to her, and then he turned his gaze back to you and held out his hand.
You accepted the gesture and took his hand.
Seeing this, he smiled, and then waved his hand
"-Biwa woman! Please teleport us with Y/n!" he said loudly, seemingly addressing Nakime.

And then, with the sound of the Biva you felt you and Douma appeared in a completely different place.

Thank you for reading this chapter!! I hope you will enjoy it! Stay safe babes don't forget to comment! See you in next chapter!!!