These touches (39)

Nswf warning for this chapter.
Please, skip if uncomfortable.

(No one's POV:)

But your thoughts were interrupted by the hot sensation of Douma sucking sharply on your neck, his canines slightly grazing through.

"-Ngh!!~..." a muffled moan escaped your lips, and Douma pulled away.

He hovered over you, your blood dripping from his sweet lips, which beckoned for more as he kept eye contact with his abyssal iridescent eyes.

He wiped his mouth with his hand, and licked them clean, showing you the expression of bliss on his face.

"-I'm sorry, Y/n-chan. I hate to see your pretty little face in pain, but the smell of Upper Three pissed me off. And now my blood is in your bloodstream, so Akaza-dono will smell me on you, but he won't be able to wipe it off..." giggled Douma, and leaned down again, with tenderness kissing your already healed neck.

Douma pulled away again, his breathing a little ragged, as he locked his eyes with yours once more.

But you turned away, looking off to the side instead.

For you, those words were clearly not enough to apologise.

But then you felt the familiar hand gently take your chin, caressing it— but still not turning it by force.

"-Y/n-chan..." Douma moved to your ear again, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine.

"-Are you still mad?" he cooed, pursing his lips, moving his hand from your chin to your cheek, caressing, kissing it.

His touch was so gentle, so pleasant... but it still wasn't enough for you to be accepted as apology.

Then Douma pulled away, and moved away from you. Now he wasn't hovering over you, but sitting next to you, breathing slightly faster
"-Y/n-chan"

His eyes met yours again.

"-If you want, do then it back." said Douma, his face taking on a slight smirk.

You returned the favor

"-Hm..."

Before Douma could even think, you took him by the shoulders, threw him onto the futon, and, pushing aside the edge of his turtleneck, sucked greedily on his pale skin.

Douma gasped silently, but remained still.

Of course, you weren't strong enough to push him back on futon. Douma was just playing along on purpose. He loved to see the fire in your eyes when you managed to surpass him, who was older than you in rank.

Douma lowered his hands to your head, his claws gently running through your silky y/c hair as you sucked at his pale neck.

In a minute or so, you finally pulled away, breathing heavily.

And before Douma could say anything, you abruptly sucked on his lips and grinded on his crotch.

Douma groaned into the kiss, and deepened it in an instant.

Your moved your hands lower, slowly lifting his shirt and sliding your hands under it.

You began to stroke his abdomen, moving slowly to his torso, feeling as each of his
well-built muscles jumped up under your touch.

Then all of a sudden you grinded on him again, expecting to hear more of his sweet sounds, and then you felt him already getting hard under you.

Douma moaned loudly in kiss, and bit your lower lip.