Your taste (43)

Nsfw warning for this chapter.
Please, skip if uncomfortable.

I froze in place, staring into the amber six eyes of Kokushibo, now inches away from me, glistening in the light of the occasional bolt of lightning.

My heartbeat was racing, and my cheeks felt more and more pink with every second he looked at me.

Then I gathered my courage and whispered

"-I do."

Kokushibo's eyes instantly calmed down, and I took a deep breath.

But before I could even think or say a word, he picked me up and took off running, and in a moment we were in his bedroom.

Kokushibo threw me onto his large futon and hovered over me, his breathing rapid.

It looked like he was in a hurry for some reason.

"-Let me show you now, that there are certain things that no one is better than me at." he panted, as I shivered, feeling his hands sliding under my kimono, playing with the tiny band of my underwear.

In minute, it fell on the futon, and I felt my heart sink when Kokushibo pulled my kimono up slightly

"-You can grab on my hair if you want to."

"-Wait, wha..."

"-Aah!~" here I whined on the whole estate as I felt him start eating me out.

The sensation appeared to be too strong, and I unconsciously grabbed a fistful of his long silky hair.

Kokushibo grunted at that, pulling my hips even closer to his mouth.

At that moment, I could hear only my own heartbeat. It was that fast, that reminded of human in despair running from hungry demon.

But I, unlike my heart, knew that I was demon myself.

There was no need of fear.

Yet I felt so desperate for my heart to run even faster, faster...

"-Mh~" grunted Kokushibo with his low voice, and suddenly lifting my hips onto his shoulder, and immediately plunging back into me, making me moan.

I felt like I was melting onto his firm hold, and the liquids that began pouring out of me only proved that more to him.

As then I felt as now familiar knot began to slowly form in my stomach, making me twitch and whimper.

"-Ngh~...Kokushibo!~" I pleaded, rolling my head back.

"-Mh?" he asked me, not looking up from my wetness.

"-Please!~..." I moaned, trying to catch my breath.
"-Kokushibo, please~..." I kept mumbling, unable to say anything else.

But he understood me without words. Immediately, he began to go deeper, forcing my hands latch onto his silky hair so hard that I was unsure if they won't leave scratches.

Suddenly I felt the knot inside me start to feel unbearable.

I began bucking, trying to break free of his grip, but it was too strong— Kokushibo's arms held me in place, making me feel tears well up to my eyes.

"-Kokushibo~..." started I, wanting him to stop.

But abruptly, I felt two long fingers push into me, and then— the knot in my stomach to flip.

"-Aah!~" I groaned, and felt a white liquid pour out of me, stars coating my vision for a few seconds.

Kokushibo pulled away, licking from his mouth and fingers everything that was left.

He stayed still, his breathing slightly ragged, breathing in some fresh air, and then abruptly approached my face, enclosing me in a sloppy kiss.

I responded to the kiss, pulling his head closer to me.
______________________________

The clouds had already parted, and the sun was about to set when I woke up.

I stretched and sat up on the futon, yawning.

In moment heard footsteps behind me and a felt kiss on my neck

"-Did you sleep well?"

I turned my head back and left kiss on lips of Kokushibo

"-I did, thank you."

He suddenly snuggled to me from back, pulling me closer

"-You were amazing, Y/n." he kissed my ear.

"-You were too." chuckled I out of tickling sensation.

As then Kokushibo smiled slightly.

"-I don't remember the last time I saw him smile..."

He turned his gaze to the window. It was tightly curtained, but he could still feel some warmth from it.

"-The sun will be setting soon. We'd better hurry up a little, and get ready till sun will go down." Kokushibo said, and kissed me on the cheek.
"-There's a lot to do tonight."

"-True, Kokushibo-dono." I smiled, looking at the streaks of light that shined through curtains on floor.
"-Tonight will decide everything."

Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and leave comment! It means world to me!!