Flower (46)

Instantly Y/n realised that she was no longer in the forest. Y/n is standing in his room, with the flower in her hands, and he is sitting in the armchair near.

Her heart immediately flew wildly, and she approached him with quick steps and fell to the floor, bowing.

The flower fell to the floor in front of her head.

Y/n's heart wanted to leap out of her chest as she stared at the carpeted floor, not daring to look up.

"-Muzan-sama! I did as you said!" she said, feeling her pulse increase.
"-I brought you..." she whispered, feeling her voice tremble.
"-The Blue Spider Lily..."

But Muzan remained silent, not saying a word, which made Y/n's heart race even more.

However, Y/n felt that his aura had changed.

Although... she couldn't tell how exactly.

Then Y/n heard the sound of fabric brushing on against the chair and footsteps approaching her.

Her heart beat even faster, and she felt her pulse pounding in her ears.

"-Y/n" she suddenly heard him call out to her, and she immediately lifted her head off the ground.

He was holding the treasured flower in his hands, but his eyes were fixed on Y/n.

She stared straight into her demon lord's eyes, which glowed crimson red in the candlelight.

His gaze...it was different, too. She didn't remember him looking at her like that before.

It was a look that made her feel the blood coursing through her veins, rushing to her face.

And she couldn't bring herself to say a word, she just stared and stared into his abyssal eyes, trying to understand what they wanted to say to her.

"-You are a unique demon" he said softly, and Y/n felt his hand touch her head.

"-You were able to get me what no one else has been able to do for over a thousand years."

He stroked her hair, and Y/n couldn't say a word as he spoke.

"-You brought me the Blue Spider Lily." he quietly said, and Y/n felt her heart skip a beat as his hand moved to her cheek.

"-I used to think that all my demons were worthless. That they were meaningless and worthless.
No one even from the Upper Moons could do
it— bring me the Blue Spider Lily—that's what I thought.
At one point, I even wanted to disband all the Kizuki.
But then you came along." he spoke to Y/n, his gaze soft.

"-You not only proved more and more that you deserved to be Lower and then Upper Moon all along.
You also proved that my hopes for you were not in vain. Every time you performed your task flawlessly. And now, you have fulfilled what I have been longing for for so many hundreds of years." Y/n felt her cheeks flush more and more as she heard these words and felt his slightly warm hand slide over her skin.

"-And as you know, those who complete my tasks perfectly always receive their reward."
Y/n shivered when saw his lips curve upward slightly.

"-Previously, I was hesitant about whether you served me well enough for this, whether you deserved it. But now..." Y/n felt her heart sink when she saw him smile.

And then the shivers ran down her spine again as his voice dropped to a whisper

"-I have no doubt in that."

"-Y/n, you are indeed a woman who deserves me. Deserves to feel what no other demon has ever felt." he chuckled in her ear in a whisper, his deep voice now playing with new colors.

"-And I, in turn, can say that I have found you to be a very captivating woman for quite some time..." he said, his hand moving to the back of Y/n's ear.

"-And you're the only woman who deserves to feel that. To feel it with me." he whispered in her ear, making Y/n shiver.

"-Besides, we still have plenty of time before dawn, when the remaining Upper Ranks will return with nothing..." he chuckled softly, his adam's apple moving up and down as he placed the flower on the table near, his other hand traveling down Y/n's neck.

"-So if you too want to feel what I want to..." his hand stopped, holding her chin up as he leaned closer to her face.

Too much close.

"-Don't hesitate, do it." he whispered, looking so-so closely into Y/n's sparkling y/c eyes.
"-Do what you want."

At this point, Y/n could only feel her heart beating furiously in her chest, and the heat of her own cheeks growing hotter and hotter.

Thump thump...thump thump...

She could not believe what was happening.

Was he really just now allowing her to do what she had never dreamed of doing?

His face was right in front of her. His hair, his eyes, his lips.

So close, so unbearably close...

Her heart sank as she leaned slowly closer to him.

She thought, hesitated, should she do this?

Should she...

But then all her thoughts were abruptly interrupted, when Muzan quickly leaned in, and pressed his lips against Y/n's.

Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote, and leave comment! It always means world to me! Sending lots of love to y'all, stay safe!!