Forest cabin (35)

(Y/n's POV:)

"-Take off your wet clothes and get something from the closet. I'll be right there!" Akaza shouted at me as he walked out the shoji door, leaving me alone in the unfamiliar house.

A few minutes ago, Akaza had brought us here running, but I still didn't really know where I was.

House looked pretty neat and tidy. And it didn't really look like an ordinary house at all - more like one big training dojo.

Whose house was it?

I walked further across the room and began to take off my soaking wet clothes.
I hoped that at least my underwear would not be wet...
But then I frowned. Yes, all my clothes were completely wet.

I went to the closet next to me, and after rummaging through it for a while, I finally found some haori that looked like it would be okay for me if I tightened it very, very well.

It was quite nice, the only thing was... it was quite transparent.

So my body, I gritted my teeth, not covered by the underwear underneath, in good light would be quite visible through.

But then I exhaled. I don't have to worry about that. The room is almost completely dark now, the only light is the moon, which here and there peeked out from behind the storm clouds, which kept pouring rain.

And then, after I finally tightened the belt with all my might, the shoji door opened again, letting the rain and wind into the hut.

I heard Akaza's footsteps coming into the room. I looked at him for a while, and I realized where he had abruptly left.
He went to the barn to get some firewood.

There, he went to a small fireplace, which would normally have a small pot hanging over it, and stacked the wood he had brought next to it.
Akaza picked up two small sticks of wood, struck them together, and... they immediately caught fire.

He placed them in the middle of the fire pit and began to pile more wood on top.

I smiled.
"-You have skillful hands."

Akaza turned his gaze back to me, and suddenly I saw a small smirk spreading across his face

"-You're not wrong about that, Y/n."

And then I felt a burst of heat rush to my face, as I realized that my words could have had more than one meaning.

But to be honest, I was somehow glad that I had blurted it out. I didn't quite know why.

In second the fireplace finally flared up, and Akaza chuckled softly, getting up and sitting down closer to me.

At first I didn't pay much attention to it, but then the realisation hit me, making me hear my own pulse in my ears

"-But he can see me through it..."

And then I shivered as I felt his still warm hand from fiddling with the fireplace drop to my knee, his thumb caressing it.

"-Y/n, I have a choice for you."

I looked up into Akaza's eyes.

"-...Now I'm going to go put on some dry clothes..." he pointed with his free hand to a nearby closet.

And then I froze as his hand slid from my knee up my thigh, as his grinning eyes glued to the part of my body that was now barely covered by the translucent fabric.

"-...Or we can waste no time and get straight to the point."

Akaza's eyes met mine again as smirk spread on his face. His gaze pierced through my eyes, sending a hot pulse through my entire body.

"-I..." I put my hand on his shoulder, feeling his muscles jump under my touch.

I knelt up and moved closer to Akaza's ear, my lips brushing ever so slightly against his pale skin.

"-I'm definitely for the second one..." I whispered as I lifted my hand from his shoulder to the back of his neck.

I pulled away, and my eyes locked with his. I kept looking into Akaza's eyes, trying to make out what they were saying to me.

His ragged breathing, his slightly flushed cheeks...

All I could see in these two bright amber ones now was one thing.

The same thing I saw in them tonight at the festival. The same thing that made me feel something clench in my stomach.

Lust.

Hungry lust.

Greedy lust.

Like all his mind could think about right now was to do it with me right here and right now.

And I... I was one hundred percent in favor.

"-So that's how it is..." Akaza cooed softly, gently reaching for his soaked vest and throwing it somewhere out of my sight.
"-... In that case." he said quietly in my ear, I felt my pulse start to beat in my ears as I felt Akaza placing warm wet kiss under my ear.
"-I'll obey."

Hi hi hi! If you like this chapter leave a comment as it means world to me!
See you in next chapter!!