Forest lake (7)

(Y/n's POV:)

"-Well, here we are, Y/n~" said Douma, and looked off to the side.  I turned my eyes to follow his.
And then, something incredible was revealed to my eyes.
Right in the middle of the almost impenetrable forest I had just walked through, there was a beautiful lake in a clearing.
It sparkled in the light of the moon, the lapping of its water like music to my ears. It had been a long time since I had seen anything so beautiful.
I was just mesmerized, and I stood there motionless for a few seconds, looking at it intently, and then Douma led us closer to it

"-I knew you'd like it~"

"-But how did you find it?" I asked, ready to sit down on the grass, but then Douma caught me, not letting me do so

"-Wait a minute" he held up his index finger.
And then he waved his fan, and a sophisticated bench from ice appeared right next to us.
He put me down on it and sat down next to me.

"-I just found this when I was walking here recently. Isn't it beautiful?" he smiled at me, and turned his gaze back to the water, which sparkled in the bright light of the moon.

"-It is. I've never been here before."

"-Then you see how good it is that we came here today!" smiled Douma.
I smiled back and then looked up at the sky.

"-It's a beautiful moon tonight, isn't it?" he cooed.

"-You're right."

"-You know what it reminds me of? I remember one day a man came to my temple, when was it... yes, around late Momoyama or early Edo! So this man..."

_______________________________
(No one's POV:)
And then Douma told you some stories from his long demonic life to entertain you.
And he did it in such entertaining and interesting way that your laughter could be heard, you thought, all over the forest
"-...Really? And what did the Lord say?" you looked at Douma with delighted eyes, almost bursting out laughing.

"-Maybe then you what, will even bring kitten soon, Akaza? Stop disappointing me, Upper Moon Three. "

You instantly burst out laughing, tears welling up in your eyes.

"-All the Gods...I'm going to explode..." you tried to say through your laughter.

Douma just looked at you, watching your expression. Not that he usually liked to watch people laugh, but your laugh was somehow... magnetic.
As if something made him glue his eyes to you, even though he didn't seem to feel anything inside.

"-It must be because of her Blood Demon Art. If so, she's a master of her craft."

After a few moments, your laughter turned into intermittent deep breaths that became calmer and calmer until they were completely finished.
You looked at Douma again: in the moonlight, you thought, he was even more handsome.

Then suddenly he moved a little closer to you

"-Y/n, can I do something?" he suddenly asked in a quieter voice than usual.

You noticed that your cheeks were blushing a little
"-Well, it depends of..." you giggled looking away.
"-Oh, okay let..." before you could finish, you felt something warm brushing on your lips...

Douma kissed you.

You cupped his cheek and returned the kiss.
Of course, you'd kissed dozens of humans and demons in your life, but this was definitely something. He must be pretty good at it, you thought.

After a few seconds, Douma pulled away and looked at you with his iridescent eyes.
His breathing was a little ragged, his chest rose and fell more often than usual, and a smile spread across his face

"-He looks so hot like this..." you thought to yourself.

"-And did you enjoy, hm?~" he suddenly asked, bringing you back to the present moment.

You laughed.
"-More than that~" and licked saliva on your
y/c lips.

"-Than shall we do it again?~" he said in a conspiratorial tone, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smiled, and put your hands on his shoulders, and quickly nibbled at his soft, pale lips.

This time the kiss was deeper and more passionate.
When you pulled away, the thread of saliva still connected you.

You smiled at Douma trying to catch your breath. He returned the gesture.
Then you turned your eyes into the distance, peering between the dense forest.

"-Dawn is coming soon~..." you said, looking back at him.
Douma took a deep breath.

"-But we'll definitely continue later~" you winked at him, on what he immediately smiled again.

_______________________________
(Y/n's POV:)

I had already returned to my room, changed my clothes, and was ready to go to rest.
I was some kind of tired already.
But them I suddenly remembered:
"-Oh...Muzan-sama asked me to talk to him later about the next assignment."
I took a deep breath and opened my room door. I walked down the corridor, down the stairs, and finally came to a wide door.

I knocked lightly, and the answer was immediate

"-Come in, Y/n."

If you enjoyed this chapter, like it and leave comment so more people will be able to read it as well!
See you in next chapter !