Deligtful taste (25)

But then some unknown force came over Y/n, and she abruptly pulled away from the sword, falling to the ground.
She looked up at the boy, breathing fast and hard. Suddenly, her heart beat fast and a smile spread across her face. Right in front of her was the severed yellow-haired head of him who had just stood in front of her.

Y/n slowly got up from her seat and walked over to it, lifting by the hair

"-That was what you did deserve!" laugh escaped her y/c mouth, as she stared at his scared eyes.

______________________________
(Muzan's POV:)

It must have been dawn soon as I sat in my chair, working on the Hashira records. Suddenly it occurred to me that Y/n should have returned by now. But there was still no sign of her.

"-Hmh. Didn't she accomplish her assignment or what? How annoying." I though to myself, looking in the cracking fire.

And couple of minutes after, I could smell the sunrise outside the curtained window. І was already about to call Kokushibo to ask if Y/n was already at the mansion, in case I hadn't sensed his presence, I felt Y/n outside the door, and quiet knock on the door made me exhale a little.

It wasn't that I was too worried about her, but the thought of losing one of my best kizuki didn't sit well with me.
So to feel her pleasantness was quite reassuring.

"-Come in."
________________________________
(Y/n's POV:)

I quickly obeyed, and walked into the room, immediately bowed to the floor, and quickly put boy's head down next to me. But for a moment, I noticed him sitting in his chair with his back to me, watching the fireplace.

"-Where have you been so long?" I heard a harsh voice at once, mingling with the sounds of the fireplace still burning nearby.

I blushed, my eyes staring straight down at the wooden floor. I really didn't like hearing his voice like that. It always sent a chill down my spine and I could hear the pulse in my ears when I heard it.

"-Please, forgive me, Muzan-sama. I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting."
All I heard in response to my words was annoyed exhale that made me hear my own heartbeat in my ears.

"-But...I brought what you asked for!" I said without looking up, my voice slightly shaky as I moved the younger Rengoku's head so that it was now lying in front of me.

Then I felt him get up from his chair and heard footsteps coming my way. My heart was pounding and sweat was forming on my forehead.

What was on his mind? Muzan-sama is very unpredictable, and so the thought of what he would do to me now made me tremble.

But then I felt something touch my hair. I immediately jerked slightly, raising my head. It was his hand that touched my hair
"-Well done." I heard his calm voice, and I felt his gentle strokes on my head.
"-I'm pleased."

My face immediately flushed as I looked directly into his eyes.
In a second, I saw him remove his hand from my hair and reach for the sleeve of his other.

"-Is it..." I thought, staring mesmerized at his movements.

"-That's right, Y/n." his calm voice came out sharply, and I realized that my thoughts had been exposed, causing my face to blush.

Then, out of nowhere, his claws scratched his pale, well-built arm, and a crimson-red liquid began to flow from the wound, emitting an incomparable smell that made me salivate.

I immediately looked up at him

"-Muzan-sama..." I whispered, looking intently into the crimson eyes in front of me.

"-You may." came the calm answer to the unasked question.

(No one's POV:)
"-Is this really the second time he is letting me drink his blood just from his wound?" you couldn't believe it.
You didn't remember anyone else ever being allowed by him to do this , but this was the second time he allowed you to do it?

But the smell of the fragrant, sweet liquid in front of you was too enticing to think of anything else but him. So you immediately brought your face close to his hand, breathing heavily, staring at this alluring substance. And then a thought flashed through your mind.

What if this time you could make it pleasant for him, too?

This is the second time Kibutsuji has been so generous, so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to drink on that precious liquid in a way that would make it enjoyable for him too?

And not even a second later, you approached Muzan's hand, cleaning up all the substance that had managed to leak out. But this time, not just drinking, but gently licking at it, closing your eyes from the incredibly sweet taste.

A moment later, you heard a strange sound. It sounded like a hitched breath. But you didn't pay too much attention to it, and continued to kiss, licking on his hand, quickly licking up whatever was leaking out.

Few second later, you heard that sound again. But you were too carried away.

His blood tasted so good, so sweet, so intoxicating... that perhaps at that moment you didn't think about anything else but what was right in front of your eyes.

You kept sucking gently on his hand, and suddenly you heard... a moan?

So quiet, but enough to be heard, the sound echoed through the room, and you suddenly felt a hand on your hair, seemingly communicating a desire for completion.

You immediately pulled away, breathing heavily, and turned your gaze to Muzan. His eyes were tightly closed.

"-That's enough. You can go to your room."

You immediately jumped up and darted to the door, bowing low.

"-As you say, my Lord. My most sincere thanks." and immediately darted out of the room, closing the door behind her.

As you walked upstairs, you wondered what you had done wrong.

"-Did he not like?...

But I tried so hard to make it feel good...

Or maybe..."

Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it don't forget to leave comment as it means world to me! See you in next chapter!!!