Warmth (16)

"-And by the way, where is even he?"

"-Indeed, where could he be?" thought Kokushibo, peering into the depths of the pine forest.

In reality, Douma was just sleeping sweetly in his room, listening to the sound of heavy rain, interrupted by thunder and lightning from time to time, and not knowing what Y/n and Daki were doing outside in the big pond.

Although demons do mot need sleep every day, as he had told Y/n and Kokushibo, he was very tired after the mission, so he returned and immediately went to sleep with a blanket wrapped around him to the sound of the storm.

_______________________________
(Y/n's POV:)

"-Hhuh..." I said, closing shoji door to my room.

Looking out the window, I saw that the storm had almost subsided, and I could only hear the soft drizzle of light rain. Suddenly, a cold breeze blew into the room, bringing in fresh rain air with a mixture of pine needles smell inside. But I also felt something else with this smell: coldness.

So, without thinking twice, I took off my wet clothes, grabbed another to change into, and some other things, and then went to my bathroom.

Sliding close door behind me, I turned on the faucet, pouring warm water into the large bathtub, watching it fill up, and occasionally glancing out the round bathroom window.

Finally, after a while, the bathtub filled up, and I climbed in, immersing myself in the warm, clean water.

Immediately, a pleasant warmth spread through my body, which put me to sleep, so I immediately picked up the fragrant soap and began to wash everything off my body, leaving me awake with the touch.

_______________________________
(No one's POV:)

After a while, you did all your business in the bathroom, and after changing into a beautiful y/c-colored sleeping kimono, you came out of the bathroom and opened the balcony to let in some fresh air and lay down on your big futon.
And as soon as you did, you suddenly realized that you hadn't slept since the assignment.

And your futon was so warm, so soft, that the feeling of sleepiness you had felt in the warm bath came back to you with even greater force.
So you smiled and listened to this feeling, and with a light blanket on top of you, you fell asleep to the sound of the soft rain.

When you woke up, you slowly opened your y/c eyes and looked out the open balcony and realized that the sun had already set and that it would soon be night.
You stretched, your y/c mouth letting out a soft whimper.
Then you got up from your soft futon and walked over to the balcony, the breeze from which spread freshness throughout your large room.

Stepping out onto it, smelling the fresh scent of the rain, you looked down at the courtyard of the estate, expecting as always, to see a familiar silhouette, but to your surprise it was not there.

"-It must be the rain." a thought flashed through your mind.

You thought of Akaza again, and the picture of his handsome, well-built body came to mind.

And then you caught yourself with a strange thought. You thought about what his body would look like without those loose pants...

And then you caught your body being pierced by a sudden burst of energy that came out of nowhere. But not the kind that always helps in battle, giving you quickness and agility, allowing you to quickly deal with demon fighters.

Instead, kind of it that makes you feel heat spreading all over your lower body, and your thoughts being chained to the one who caused it, until your desires are fulfilled.

And now these thoughts were all about Upper Moon Three.

You didn't know where these thoughts had come from, but for some reason, just thinking about his exposed body was causing your heart to race.

You tried to push it away a few times, tossing and turning on the futon, but then you thought of something.

Akaza had been showing interest in you lately.
Besides, he was right not far away you now, on the floor below, and as you felt, his presence was the only one in the mansion right now.

In second, you smirked, feeling your heart beat even faster, and you got up from the futon, heading for your closet.
_______________________________
(Akaza's POV:)

After washing and changing in clean clothes, I lay resting on my futon, engrossed in the book I had borrowed from Kokushibo, listening to the sound of the soft rain.

But then abruptly I heard a knock on the door and smelled a familiar odor.

I went to the door to open it, and just as I did, Y/n stood before my eyes.
She had her hair down, dressed in a silky y/c kimono, standing in front of me in the doorway, looking me straight in my eyes.

And no matter how hard I tried to divert my attention from what I was seeing, some seconds my willpower didn't work that well and for a split second I had to see her beautiful body, quite exposed by her outfit.

As then something twitched in my lower when I thought how she would look without it...

Oh gods, only one this thought drove me insane...

But I quickly pushed those thoughts away, instead gathering my thoughts to say

"-Good night, Y/n"

Hi hi hi! Thank you for reading this chapter! If you like this chapter don't forget to leave a comment as it means world to me! Next will be VERY interesting:)