All of sudden (28)

Y/n's mind immediately went through a thousand thoughts per second.
Was this truly happening?

"-Kokushibo is kissing me? But..."

And then she felt Upper Moon One deepen the kiss, and something tickled inside her, causing her to return the kiss by placing her hands on his cheeks.

But then he bit her lower lip lightly, and Y/n whimpered, and pulled away abruptly, hesitantly looking up with rounded y/c eyes into the six yellow ones across from her.

"-Kokushibo-dono, what...what was that?"

Upper Moon One breathing was now a little heavier, as he stared at Y/n imperturbably

"-Sorry me... I really shouldn't have done that..." he said between breaths, looking down.
"-I shouldn't have let my desires get the better of me..."

She smiled gently
"-You're right, but you're a good kisser anyway."

Kokushibo immediately looked up at her again

"-You're... not mad at me?"

"-I'm not mad, only ask me next time. Alright, Kokushibo-dono?"

Upper Moon One nodded, and his normally pale cheeks turned instantly red.

"-Y/n"

"-Hmm?"

"-Can I?"

After a short silence, Y/n let out a giggle, and she reached out to Kokushibo, pulling him into a kiss.

He responded immediately, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
Y/n in turn put her arms around his strong shoulders, wrapping them around his neck.

The sounds of the kiss, the warm, damp air, and the soft whimpers of both Upper Moons Six and One filled the half-lit room, which was slowly growing warmer and warmer with every minute.

And just as Y/n already reached for belt of Kokushibo's kimono, there was a knock at the door

"-Kokushibo-dono!"

Daki.

Y/n let out a small sigh of disappointment. Of course she loved her best friend, but now...

Kokushibo stood up and walked to the door, opening it.

"-Hello Kokushibo-dono, hello Y/n." she said unusually fast. As if... she was in a hurry?

"-What's wrong?" he asked in a nonchalant tone.

"-Muzan-sama has just returned and wants all Upper Moons to summon immediately. Gyutaro has already gone to get Hantengu-dono, and Akaza-dono went to bring Douma-dono from the temple."

Kokushibo's eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"-What's the matter? What's the rush?" asked Y/n, also quickly getting up from the futon and walking over to the shoji door.

"-The matter is that..."

Daki was silent for a second, then swallowed and took a deep breath

"-...Someone of the demons defeated the sun."

Hi hi hi! If you enjoyed it this chapter don't forget to leave vote and comment! See you in next chapter!
And by the way, look at fanart I made! I like it a lot!!

Hi hi hi! If you enjoyed it this chapter don't forget to leave vote and comment! See you in next chapter!And by the way, look at fanart I made! I like it a lot!!