In the morning (18)

I must have been sleeping on the soft futon for a long time when I was woken up by a roll of thunder.

It wasn't that I was afraid, but it made me sit up automatically, looking sharply out the window. I felt Akaza stirring next to me, seemingly awakened by my movements. Or, of course, by the loud sound, too.

I stretched, awakening my body from sleep, and got up from the futon to get dressed.

Finally pulling on the kimono, I tied the obi on it, and making sure I had it right, I got up and walked to the window, to the fresh forest air.

I heard Akaza stretch on the futon and then seemingly dress, after me. Then strong arms wrapped around me from behind

"-You're amazing in bed though..."
Akaza whispered in my ear, and I felt a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"-And this feeling is mutual" a soft chuckle left my mouth as I returned the favor, and a smile spread across Akaza's face.

I stood there for a while, Akaza hugging me from behind, listening to the sounds of the approaching thunderstorm and gazing at the beautiful cloudy sky that hung over the mountain forest.

"-I think I'll go" I said.
"-If I'm gone too long, Daki will be wondering where I am. And I don't pretty want her to see me here, like this." giggle left my lips as I said so.

Akaza's hands immediately released me

"-Alright." he said, grinning slightly. He didn't seem to really want me to leave, but he knew I had things to do, and as far as I knew, he was leaving for a mission today that would take several days.

I went to the shoji door, opened it, and was about to leave.
But then I turned back to Akaza beside me as he smiled

"-We shall definitely do it again sometime~"
he whispered, leaving a quick kiss on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"-I'll think about it~" I smiled, and left the room, heading for the stairs.

______________________________
(No one's POV:)

After you took a bath and changed into fresh, clean clothes, you suddenly felt bored.
So, without hesitation, you decided to go downstairs to make yourself (f/t) some herbal tea, sit on the porch under the awning that overlooks the living room, and relax to the sound of the thunderstorm.

"-Also will find out whose presence Akaza felt." you thought to yourself as you walked into the living room.

Then, you did what you wanted to do, and made your own herbal tea.

"-Hmm~ The clouds are coming in... It's probably going to rain again soon." you smiled as you walked out onto the porch.

You were about to sit down on one of the big cushions, when you saw Douma sitting on one of them, reading something.

When he saw you, he immediately put the book down and waved at you.

You for second felt knot in your throat as you thought he could be one who could hear you and Akaza... But it quietly disappeared. He at all didn't looked like he heard something unsual.

"-Good morning, Y/n!" he smiled to you.

"-Would you like to?" he patted the other cushion next to him.
"-Or, if you want..." he moved his hand on his own thighs.

You thought about it.
At first, you wanted to sit on the cushion next to Upper Moon Two, but then a cold breeze blew with tiny drops of rain.

And Douma had warm blanket with him...

So, although the thoughts of what you had done with Akaza at night hadn't quite left your mind, with another breeze you quickly walked over to Douma, carefully placing the tea on small table, and sat down on his lap, Douma immediately covering you with a blanket.

You listened: the forest leaves and pine needles rustled in the wind, and here and there you could hear the sound of thunder, the rain was falling more, turning into a downpour.

"-Great weather today, hm~?" said Douma, peering out a little beyond the canopy.

"-Yes, the weather is really nice today." you giggled, snuggling closer to his warm well-built chest.

"-Are you cold?" he suddenly asked.

"-Well, not really, but..."

But then you were interrupted

"-Shall we go inside then?" he asked, looking intently into your eyes.
But then he snapped his fingers
"-But you know what, I have this wonderful idea, dear!"

You smiled
"-And what kind of idea could he have come up with?"

"-Let's go to my temple. I've thought of something we can do there to warm you up! You'll definitely like it~"

"-And what is that thing, Douma?" you said, raising one eyebrow in question.

"-How would you like some aroma-bath together, Y/n-chan?~"

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Don't forget to leave comment if you like it, as it means world to me! Sending lots of love to y'all!