Not as expected (32)

I walked into my room, closing the back door behind me, and flopped down on my soft futon on my stomach, exhaling deeply.

Too much had happened in the past few hours.

First I brought that demon girl, then I thought all the Upper Moons had burned at dawn except for me, then it turned out that Hantengu was killed, then Muzan-sama overcame the sun, and then... then I couldn't overcome it as well after drinking his blood.

It irritated me, confused me, angered me, and at the same time just made me upset.

I remembered his words again in my head, which I heard right after my forearm almost burned in a single sunbeam.

Muzan-sama said that he had actually expected it to turn out this way. His blood did take away Nezuko's ability to withstand sunlight, but it didn't have a high enough concentration of her blood for him to be able to give it that ability to other demons.

Also, he told all Upper Moons that in the village where I found Nezuko, there was a rumor among the neighbors that she had eaten some little blue flower when Tamayo didn't seen, only a few days before she defeated the sun.

And now all the Upper Moons had to get this flower... the Blue Spider Lily, no matter what, because its existence was no longer in his doubt.

But Tamayo and her henchman-demon left the village immediately after Nezuko's theft, leaving no trace behind.

So how we were supposed to find Muzan-sama was beyond me... though I didn't want to think about it now.

All because only thing I wanted was a good, good night's sleep. Adjusting to such an exorbitant amount of his blood had taken a lot of energy.

I stretched to look out the window: the sun had already set outside, and the air from the window was very cold.

So I simply opened the curtained window, letting in the cool night air, sitting down on my warm and cozy large futon, which beckoned me to it, put a soft pillow under me...

And then I heard a knock on the shoji door.

"-Who could it be..." I yawned, and then the smell of Douma hit my nose.

I went to the shoji door and opened it. Douma immediately flew in room and picked me up, leaving countless smooches all over my face.

"-Ngh! Douma!" I quietly giggled, squinting my eyes as his little kisses tickled me.
"-...W-what is it?"

"-You have no idea how worried I was about you, Y/n-chan! My heart was beating so badly when I thought the sun was going to burn you out from that window! You can't imagine, you just can't imagine!" he said breathlessly, and then proceeded to leave kisses all over my face.

My chin, cheeks, forehead, nose were now wet from the kisses...

And then he stopped looking directly at my lips, and left tiny kiss on them, making flush spread across my cheeks.

"-Y/n-chan, I have an idea!"

I looked into his eyes, confused.

"-...Can we sleep together tonight?" Upper Moon Two looked at me with puppy eyes.

"-...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"-What if something happens to you again overnight? My heart won't survive that!" whined Douma, pulling me close to him so that  I was not quite sure could breathe.
"-Please, please, Y/n-chan!"

I quietly scoffed
"-Okay."

Immediately, Douma's excited face broke into a sweet smile as he let go of me, fanning his face

"-And by the way I'll show you something at the same time! These new flowers in my zen garden, you'll love them!"

And before I could think, Douma picked me up bridal style and jumped out the window into the yard, and quickly ran into the pine night forest, holding me tightly in his arms.

Thank you so mych for reading this chapter!
If you like it don't forget to vote and leave comment! It means world to me!
See you in next chapter!!!