Scent (38)

^ just in case, I found this picture on Pinterest but artist wasn't mentioned

I took a deep breath and made something like a hum in agreement.

Immediately, I heard the sound of the shoji door being opened, and Douma walked into the room.
"-Helloo~..." he said softly, and I turned my gaze to him.

I took a deep breath and looked back to the window, looking at the leaves on the rustling trees.

For a few seconds the room was silent, and then Douma approached me in no time and I felt myself pressed tightly against him. He put one arm around my back and the other on my head.

"-How are you?" said Douma to me, running his claws through my hair.

"-I'm alright. Just tired."

And it wasn't a lie- I hadn't even slept since my night with Akaza at his Forest Dojo.

And when I reminded myself of this, while feeling the warmth of his big body next to me, his smooth and steady heartbeat, I noticed yawn involuntarily escape my mouth. 

"-My my... And why?" he asked out of genuine curiosity. And then he let go of the hand that was holding my hair and lightly covered his mouth, his face now taking on a slightly surprised expression

"-I got it! It's all because of Akaza-dono, isn't it?" he chuckled, looking me in the eye.

"-I wonder where he took you last night?..." he said quietly, then dropping closer to my face.

As then Douma sniffed me

"-You still smell strongly of him..." chuckled quietly he.

The warm air he exhaled tickled my forehead, my cheeks, and then stopped at my neck, right under my ear, and I felt shivers run down my spine.

"-There's strong smell right here." Doma whispered in my ear, and I felt his claws gently stroking the tender spot.

And then he moved even closer to my neck, his nose tip now touching me as he gave me another good sniff.

Then abruptly he pulled away, and I heard a soft laugh escape his lips

"-So you were trying to wipe out my scent, leaving yours, Akaza-dono!~" He chuckled, still stroking my neck with his hands, looking at it carefully.

"-Wait... What?" I suddenly felt a warmth rush to my cheeks, and my pulse became audible in my ears.

"-Oh, you desperately tried to. I can smell it~" he sniffed at my neck again, his hot and now slightly rapid breathing making me feel something in my stomach.

"-The many places you kissed my Y/n-chan, the many times you tried to put a hickey on her flawless neck, the many times you left your saliva on her perfect skin to wipe away my scent..."

Douma continued to mumble as he lowered his face to my lips.

"-Akaza-dono, you're my good friend, but you just can't be my rival, how you still haven't realised..." he cooed softly, as if more to himself than to me, exploring my collarbone with his gentle touch and still sending shivers down my spine with his hot breath.

"-You don't seem to be person to get it the first time, do you?" Douma chuckled softly, his breath forming goosebumps in my skin.

And then he leaned into my ear again

"-Y/n, shall we teach him a lesson for that insolence?~" Douma said in that seductive tone of his. That made me feel a chill run down my spine, as I felt warmer in between of my legs...

"-Let's make the Upper Three realise that he's trying so hard in vain..." he kept saying, ever so slightly brushing his lips against my ear.

"-Let the next time Akaza-dono will see you close enough again, he'll smell my scent all over you again, unable to be wiped away." Douma cooed, his hands going down to my waist, gently gripping the sides of my upper hips as he moved forward, forcing me to walk back.

"-Lets force him to realise that what he is desperately trying to take for himself, even for a moment, something that never belonged to him? Shall we put him in his place, Y/n?" Douma whispered, and I felt him throw me down on my futon, his well-built body looming over me.

Then Douma pulled away, placing his hands on my hips, and locked his rainbow eyes on mine, his breathing now pretty ragged.

For a few seconds, my large room was silent. Douma said nothing, just kept staring deeply into my eyes, silently waiting.

Waiting for my answer.

My heart instantly picked up a frantic pace, and my face flushed as I stared silently into his iridescent eyes.

This time they looked different than usual. They were full of passion, desire, impatience, and...jealousy.

They were telling me in black and white what Douma wanted right now.

And... I wanted it too.

So I, almost imperceptibly... nodded.

A smile immediately spread across Douma's face as he wrapped his arms around my waist again.

And then he whispered something- very, very quietly, completely unable for me to hear...
and I suddenly realised that we were now in Douma's chambers in his temple, on his large silky futon.

"-But how? Nakime? But I didn't hear sound of biwa when we teleported... So...how then?..."

But my thoughts were interrupted by the hot sensation of Douma sucking sharply on my neck, his canines slightly grazing throgh.

Hi hi hi! Thank you for reading this chapter! If you enjoyed it don't forget to leave comment as it means world to me! Sending lots of love to y'all'!!