3- Yeah, No

Isabella's pov

I sprint into school and in the front doors before slowing into a walk

I sprint into school and in the front doors before slowing into a walk. I put my emotionless face back on and my cold look. I get all A's and know 6 languages not including English . I also sing, draw and play guitar. The language I know are Scottish, Swedish, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian and Russian.

As I walk down the corridor the other students turn and look at me. I ignore them as the bell goes. I continue walking to my locker. I reach my locker and open it with a loud slam. Some of the last students quickly look un way before going to class. I pull out my Science book seeing I have that first. I pull out my pencil case and glasses as well. I know I might be the school threat but I do need glasses to read. I also may be a bit of a nerd thanks to grades and knowledge. Every year I get asked by the principal if I wanna skip a few grades but I always decline. I'm not sure why though.

I shut my locker and walk to class. I am now 10 minutes late. I push the door open and walk in. I glare at the teacher before taking my seat.
"Miss Roccia, you are late!" GOD does this teacher just like not know who I am.
"I like to think of it as fashionably late thank you very much." I always have a cheeky comment for rude teachers.

She just turns around and rolls her eyes before continuing writing more notes. I put my feet up on the desk and stare at the ceiling.

"ISABELLA ROCCIA PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE, I REPEST ISABELLA ROCCIA TO THE FRONT OFFICE"

Great another day and my name is announced over the speaker. I gather my stuff before heading towards the door. I stop just before exiting and walk back to the teacher. She is a short lady so I rest my elbow on her head.
"By miss, what's your face?" I coldly say before leaving the classroom.

I skip to my locker and throw my book and stuff in there. I pull my glasses off and place them nicely in the locker as well. I walk very slowly to the front office I'm sure it takes me at least 15 minutes before I'm outside the main office doors.

I push them open and storm into the principal's office. I give him my best glare before sitting on a seat. I throw my legs on his desk waiting for him to speak.

"Isabella, feet off" he said. I look in his eyes and see pity. PITY of all emotions. Why pity!?

I roll my eyes before pulling them off. Instead I put them in the seat next to me.

He coughs loudly before continuing.
"I am really sorry to be the one to tell you but your step father had a car accident and didn't make it" He states looking for any of my emotions.

I simply stood up and turned towards the closest wall before punching over and over. I continue for about 3 minutes before turning back around and sitting back down.

"Where will I go?" I question.
"I refuse to go to an orphanage, those places stink, I refuse to go anywhere unless it's nice, ooo I will go if I get a gym card, I lost mine and can't go anymore" I started rambling before a loud knock on the door interrupted me.

I stood up once again and opened the door with a slam. There was a tall female wearing a suit.
"Hello dear" she said politely while looking me up and down.
"OH HELL NO, GET LOST, I am not going to an orphanage!" I demand.

"Isabella, you aren't going to an orphanage. This is your social worker Maya." Jim (my principal) stated.
" oh thank god, thanks Jim" I said sarcastically.
" honey, we have found your older brothers and he has taken guardianship" the weird fucking social worker said. Mayo I think I will call her.
"Mhm" I mumbled not believing her. I have never heard of brothers.
"Bye Jim" I said and walked out with mayo.
(Isabella's speech is in italics for the rest of this chapter)
"Sooo, Mayo, where are we going?" I ask
"It's Maya, and we will go past your apartment to get your stuff before your flight to Italy"
"ITALY?!"
"Yes Italy"
I rolled my eyes and sprinted my locker.
"ISABELLA!" I heard Mayo yell after me. I heard the clicking of her heels following me as well.

I opened my locked and put it all in my bag. I put my glasses and wallet into my pocket before walking back to Mayo. I found her walking around the hallway looking like a lost puppy.
"I'm back"
" where did you run off to?!"
"Locker, not like it's any of your business Mayo!"
She just started walking away. How rude!

I followed after her out of the school and we sat into her little convertible.

I was sat in the back with my head against the window

I was sat in the back with my head against the window. I opened my bag and pulled out my old phone and headphones. I pressed play and the chainsmokers started playing. I wanted to ask questions about my brothers and Italy but I didn't want to talk to miss Mayo. She was one grumpy girl.

A/N
Hey. I might post tomorrow if I'm not too busy. Thank you for reading.