21- Fake ass Barbie

Isabella's POV

I woke up with red puffy cheeks and the blinding sun peeking through the blinds. I rolled out of bed and groaned as the pain covered my stomach, ribs and face. It had to deal with my brothers today because It was Monday, school. It was 5am when I woke up and 5:30 by the time I was fully showered and changed. I covered all visibile bruises and went downstairs. Marketti, Rondi, Rondo and Levi were all gone off to work like always. Victor and Iza come to the same school as me obviously. I was told I had to ride with them as we were to leave at 6:30 to drive around the town and show me around a bit. School started at 8:30 meaning we would have 2 hours of fun to do. I refused to drive with them.

I went to the kitchen, made some toast, made my lunch and left a note. In my lunch I had 2 protein bars, 1 ham and cheese sandwhich, apple slices, greek yogurt, 4 chocolate bars and straight black coffe. What can I say a girl gets hungry on stressful days. The note said:

'Morning, I left for school already, I can show myself the town that I have already memorised -Isabella'

I still wasn't ready to talk to them. I went back up to my room packed my bag with 4 notebooks, pencil case, glasses, perfume, phone and headphones. I took my headphones and phone out, chucked my bag on my back and went outside to my bike. I put my helmet on and connected my phone to the ear speakers inside the helmet. I got on and warmed up my motorbike before zooming away. I went under bridges and over hills, I passed cafes, beaches and appartment building where people greeted each other openingly. I rode around for about one hour before deciding to head off to school. When I arrived I saw Victor's car and girls swarming around. I rolled in and many guys looked my way waiting for me to take my helmet off and reveal my looks. I parked and slowly took my helemt off. Whispers were heard around me, some polite others not so much.

"I would so bang"

"What a show off"

"Damn she hot"

"Slut"

That last comment made me lose it. I locked my bike, placed my helmet on and locked it on. I then stormed over to a blonde barbie looking bitch before putting ym face less then 10cm away.

"Don't call me that you fake ass barbie" I snarled.

She just rolled her eyes before walking off. God I hated her already. I looked around and saw many eyes watching me closely. I turned around and saw that Victor and Iza were leaning on the car staring at me. Iza tried to signal me over but I ignored and went inside. Great another stanky hell hole.

I went to the front office and barged in. A old lady looked up from the laptop screen.
"Can I help you dear?" She asked

"Yes, I am Isabella Roccia and Its my first day" I said polietly. She looked sweet so I would be nice to her. She handed me my locker number and pin, my timetable and a school handbook. I thanked her and walked out. The bell went and I took my time. I had Math, Music, Lunch, English then science. I walked to my locker while students went to class and the hallways became empty. I found it, opened it, put my stuff inside then grabbed out my glasses, notebook, phone and pencil case. I remebered Marketti saying something about even though we are in Italy most schools speak english as it is a very popular language. Then I strolled to class. I found a wooden door and took one last big breath before slamming the door open. I walked in and all eyes were on me. My hair was down and the teacher gave me an annoyed look.

"And you are?" She asked.

"Isabella" I said in a cold tone. I could of sworn I saw shivers. Good. I then went and sat down at an empty table.