15- Over stressed

Iza's POV

We had been driving for about 5 minutes when I realized Bella had fallen asleep against my side.

"Guys, she is asleep. Rondo you are gonna have to carry her" I whispered.

"Alright, why me though" Rondo responded.

"Because I am not doing it, unless Victor wanted to" I replied.

"NOPE" Victor whisper-yelled.

"why don't you guy want to? Don't you love her enough?" Rondo sad sarcastically. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked down at Bella. She was gorgeous. I can't believe I didn't protect her. I will do anything to keep her safe now that she is home. It was about her 5th day with us and she has already opened up to us a lot. I wanted to tell her everything about me too. I wanted to tell her I was allergic to peanuts. I wanted to tell her I had a huge phobia of spiders. I wanted to tell her about my childhood. Being trained by my uncle until eventually Marketti was old enough for my uncle to move out.

My uncle wasn't the nicest. He didn't abuse us or anything but he shouted and pushed us to our limits. Then again it was mafia training. We were taught to keep a cold expression but only Marketti manages to do that. I was staring at the skinny figure under me I hadn't realized we were entering the house gates. We pulled int the garage second later and Rondo and Victor got out. Rondo came around to the side and opened the door. He lifted Bella carefully. She stirred abit but calmed down and dug her head under his neck. I didn't want to carry her because I was afraid of dropping her or hurting her.

"You coming?" Victor said pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and got out of the car. The maids came out and took all of Bella's bags probably to her room. We went inside and Marketti, Levi and Rondi were there. Rondi was in the kitchen making dinner with Levi and Marketti were chatting at the kitchen bench. Rondo went upstairs and took Bella to bed. I went to the kitchen while Victor followed. He greeted our brothers then left. Probably to the lounge room. I sat on the free stool next to Marketti. I was feeling so many emotions right now, guilty that I couldn't keep bella safe, sad for the way she was treated, mad that they did that to her, proud that she can beat any of us in a fight. I was just overwhelmed.

"How was shopping?" Marketti asked.

"Yeah, it was good. Bella got a lot of stuff"

He nodded before looking around. "Where is she?"

"She fell asleep on the ride back, she was exhausted."

Marketti didn't say anything. He just looked away.

Levi looked over at me and so did Rondi. I thought they weren't looking at me until I stood up. They were staring.

"What?" I asked.

"What's wrong with you?" Levi asks.

"Nothing" I replied.

"You look like someone died, It looks like you are overthinking something and it's slowly killing you on the inside" Rondi adds.

"Fine, I am just overwhelmed. I feel so many emotions and I can't deal with them all" I nearly yell before leaving the kitchen. I pick up the closest car keys.

"IM LEAVING, BE BACK LATER!" I yell through the house as I leave. I hope I didn't wake Bella. I stormed over to the car and drove off. I was planning on going to the beach again. The sun was setting and the view would be stunning. I drove for about 15 minutes until I parked and got out. I started jogging around the ocean shore until I was tired. I looked at my watch and it was only 7:20pm. The sun and settled a while ago and I had jogged and ran around 10km. The shore line was very long and I was only at least one third of the way done. I stopped and saw a little store. I jogged over and bought a water before continuing down the beach.