13-It's a date!

(Isabella's POV)

Marcus and I had been riding for about 5 minutes until we reached a small café. It was beautiful, it was a small yet cozy corner café. We got of my motorbike and walked in. It smelt like roasted coconuts and vanilla. There were tables with flowers and a picnic mat pattern fabric. It was still only about 4:10am so there weren't many people.

We sat down and ordered. I had a Muffin Jumbo ai mirtilli (Jumbo blueberry muffin) and a caffè nero dritto con due zuccheri (straight black coffee with two sugars). Marcus ordered Milkshake al caramello (caramel milkshake) and a Piccola frittata (small omelette).

(Bold is Isabella, Normal is Marcus)

"So, tell me about yourself?"

"Umm, okay. My name is Isabella, but you can call me Bella, I'm 16. I love coffee. I play guitar, sing, draw and know six languages. I had a lot of time in my childhood to study and learn so. My favorite color is either black or forest green and I live with my 6 brothers." I gave him a cold look just like I gave to everyone.

"Wow. What's with the cold glare grumpy? Well, I hate coffee, I play piano, I know 4 languages. I was forced to learn them at a young age. My favorite color is either yellow or magenta. I live with my father, mother and 3 brothers."

"Cool, I give that look to everyone you aren't special. Well what languages do you know?"

"Damn okay no need to get feisty. I know Italian, English, Scottish and Indonesian. How about you?"

"Italian, Scottish, Swedish, Indonesian, Russian and One more" I said easing my glare.

"Nice"

We finished eating while having small conversations but eventually I looked at the time and noticed I had to go before my brothers sent out their whole mafia crew searching for me. 4:54am

"I have to go Marcus my brothers will be waiting for me"

"Alright, do you think you could drop my home on your way?"

"Sure, just put it in the GPS"

He nodded and we headed out to my bike. He typed it in, and we were off, He put his arms around my waist giving me butterflies. His house was only 10 minutes away from the café and 10 minutes away from me. I was speeding down the road and felt Marcus grab around my waist tighter I felt my cheeks go red.

*7 minutes later*

We had reached his house. Oh wait, I mean BIG ASS MANSION.

We got off my bike and I walked him to his front door.

"This was fun, thank you for the early breakfast"

"Anytime Bella"

I turned around and started walking back when I felt someone tug my waist and pull me in. I was now facing Marcus. He leaned down and kissed me. I have never been happier. I couldn't keep my emotionless face and I let a huge smile out. We pulled apart and he ran back to the front door and went inside. I was standing there, completely shocked at the events of this morning. I had gone to breakfast with a guy I met at the local gym, taken him home and kissed him. I skipped happily back to my bike with the biggest grin drawn on my face. I sped home and walked inside then skipped up the stairs to my room for a shower.

IZA'S POV

We reached home after Isabella had left and sat down for hours waiting for hr arrival. It was currently 4:20am and we were all waiting. Positioned on the couch Victor and Levi were munching on some cereal while Marketti, Rondo and Rondi had coffee. I had a bag of skittles. At about 4:50am we were all getting up and preparing to go out looking for Bella. We all paused after her a motorcycle and went back to the lounge room. We watched the front door open wide and then shut. We watched Bella skip up the stairs with a huge grin on her face. Oh God what had she done. All my brothers including me got up and followed her up the stairs to her room. She went into the bathroom, and we went in and sat on her bed while Marketti stood up leaning against a wall. We heard a loud shatter. A few minutes later she walked out with blood on her knuckles and an emotionless look again. I already missed her grin. She stopped in the door way of the bathroom. Still no emotion was present.