33- The Last chapter

Isabella's POV

I was on call with Noah from about 8pm until 9pm then he had to go help his father with something. I played my guitar for a while before calling Dante. He answered straight away and from about 9:30 until 11pm we talk and caught up. Apparently in Turkey the school's were learning exactly what we learnt like 3 years ago. They were really behind. He learnt that Santa clause was Turkish, Turkish people love tea and sweets and has a large breeding ground for turtles. I told him about my eating disorder, kidnapping the kidnapper, the ball, Noah and he was shocked by how much had happened since he left.

After the call ended I put my phone on charge and got changed into some pajamas. I got in bed and smiles while closing my eyes and falling asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up with a smile over my face. I went into my closest and pulled out an outfit. It was some jeans, crop-top and a flannel over shirt.

 It was some jeans, crop-top and a flannel over shirt

(OUTFIT)

I put on the necklace Dante gave me as well as some basic gold hoops and a bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror happy with the outcome. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. Marketti was making breakfast while the others crowded around either on their phones or chatting. I walked in and said Goodmorning to everyone. They also said Goodmorning. For breakfast Marketti made Chocolate, Hazel nut ravioli. He made a separate version of just chocolate without the Hazel nut so I didn't die. Iza had the plain chocolate ones with me.

After breakfast we were all heading to a theme park called 'Gardaland'. We talked the entire drive.
"Bella, you have to come on the roller coaster with me" Iza screamed like a 5 year old girl. It was hilarious.
"Alright, first person to scream has to buy food of the others choice the entire time" I stated.
"Oh I am so in" Iza said smirking.
"Count us all in" Marketti added smiling in the rear view mirror at me. We spoke for like another ten minutes before we arrived and parked the car. We all got out, purchased tickets and went in. We went on the roller coaster first.

(First roller coaster)

Victor was the first to scream, then Levi, then Rondo and Rondi and finally Iza. Marketti and I didn't scream so we had a random worker pick 1 or 2. One being Marketti and two being me. They chose one. I was fine with it as he picked like cotton candy, gelato, sandwiches and a few other things. I have never had cotton candy before until this moment and I felt in heaven. I sucked it all in then purchased a whole 5 buckets of it. I had eaten 2 of them already by the time we were going on another roller coaster.

(Second roller coaster)

I felt so sick afterwards but kept stuffing my face with more cotton candy. We stayed until about 3pm when we were about to leave. We stopped by the souvenir shop. All my brothers either got a shirt, plushie or something small while Iza and I bought the biggest penguin plushie there was.

(Huge penguin plush)

We went back to the car and drove home. I felt loved, wanted and well cared for. I love this family and am so happy to be apart of it. I finally know what it feels like to be noticed and looked after. I loved having my brothers. I couldn't live without them now. 

A/N

Thank you everyone for reading and getting this many reads. 
Please don't forget to vote and comment what book I should do next. 

Love your author.