26- Emotions

Isabella's Pov

I was zooming through the city well, occasionally stopping at red lights. I arrived at the party and pulled my motorcycle helmet off and got off my bike. I locked it and went inside. The smell of alcohol and drugs entered my nostrils and the blasting music filled the space.

I walked around and picked up one shot of vodka, I wasn't going to drink much as I had school tomorrow and it was Dante's last day in Italy. After about an hour of sitting around and talking to people I had only had 2 shots of vodka and 1 bottle of beer. I was still alert and can ride. I left and went home. I climbed back up the tree and went inside. I looked at my note:

'Get you and your shit out of my room. I just had to clear my head for abit, I have a lot going on again. Bella' and then under that:

'Bella, just know you can always talk to us and we can hopefully help you -Marketti'

I smiled and got changed. I laid down in bed and Ace woke up from her bed in the corner. She had been sleeping for ages, lazy ass much. I patted her for abit then cuddled close and fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up with sweat dropping down my forehead. Another nightmare. It was about everyone I know leaving me again. I got up, put on my emotionless look and built those walls up again. I went to the closet and picked out my outfit. I then showered and covered my bruises with makeup. I had a black eye again, a very bruised stomach and hip and my wrists were bruised with shoe marks. I grabbed my bag and phone then went downstairs. I walked in and saw Levi making breakfast. The nauseous feeling came back just from looking at the food.

"Morning Bella, How are you today?" Levi asked.
"Fuck off Levi" I said coldly. I opened the fridge, pulled out a Powerade and turned around again. There stood Marketti.

"That is not how we talk to our siblings" Marketti said. So that's why Levi went silent.
"Don't start being around now!" I said, my anger issues were coming back again. I took a deep breath.
"I have always tried to be around" He replied calmly. Levi finished making breakfast and called everyone down.
"NO YOU HAVE NOT! YOU ALWAYS HAVE WORK AND ONLY CARE WHEN SOMEONE HURT OR IS DIEING!" I yelled at him.
"Bella I know you have a lot going on but I need you to stop, I am trying. You don't know how this is for me" Marketti said while holding his nose. The rest of my brothers walked in and froze.
"I don't know? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW IT FEELS! I am the one who watched my own mother die, I had to be abused for years and you guys knew where I was! I am the one who had to drop everything and move over here! I am the one sticking up for myself!" I turned to the wall and punched it. I punched again and again until my knuckles were raw and dripping blood. I turned back to my brothers and saw them staring mouths opened.
"I NEEDED YOU THEN, I DON'T WANT YOU NOW" I yelled and ran outside. I avoided my name being called as I had grabbed a random set of keys. It was Victors car, I started it up, locked the car doors and left. I started crying as I pulled into the school carpark.

I turned the car off and leaned on the wheel. I stayed like that for at least an hour. I had one of the maids at home pick up something for Dante at the shop, I pulled it out. It was a chain necklace. I sighed and cried before getting ready to go in. I then gathered my shit and went inside. The bell had already gone and class had started but I went to the bathroom. My makeup had smudged and my black eye was showing. I removed all my makeup and applied a fresh layer of water proof concealer and foundation. I then walked out and went to my locker. At my locker was Iza. I stopped and pushed him out of the way.

"Isabella, I am so sorry about yesterday, I know we weren't there and some of us still aren't often. Please don't leave me at least" Iza said slightly crying.
"Iza, You are the only brother that has been here for me" I say while hugging him but keeping an emotionless stance.
"Alright. I will see you at home. The rest of the family is coming for ball preparations"
"Actually, Dante one of my friends is moving country and I am have to say goodbye at the airport"
"Okay, I will do my best at home, We can plan it without you it was more to see what you wanted to happen but I can just text you" I nodded and we said goodbye. I walked into class and saw Emilia, Luna and Dante looking at me curiously. I fake smiled and sat down away from them. I needed them but couldn't take the questions just yet. I put my head in my hands as the class continued. The bell went for lunch and I went straight to my locker.

When I reached it my friends were there.
"Gurl, What's wrong?" Luna asked.
"I had a rough morning, got into an argument at home. Don't worry about it, want to skip the rest of our classes?" I asked looking at them all.
"Sure" they all agreed. We went to the carpark and took my car, well victors car, We went to the everyone's house to pick up bathers. I stopped by the underground fighting place. I told my friends to wait in the car as I ran in. I had parked down the road a bit for safety, Luna knew exactly where we were though. I ran in and talked to my favorite other fighter, other then luna, and I am borrowing her bathers. She has like 30 pairs, anyways, I ran back to the car and we went to the beach. I wiped away my makeup before going into the water.

"BELLA WHAT HAPPENED?" Emilia practically screamed which made some people stare. I felt really anxious but Dante blocked the stares by standing in front of me.
"Lola. Don't worry though"

They questioned a bit more before we went and had a great time in the water. We tanned, talked, splashed and took millions of pictures together before realizing we had to take Dante to the airport. We gathered our stuff and got changed. We arrived at the airport and went in. We met his parents and sat down for dinner at Mcdonalds. I don't even know what we ordered. We exchanged presents: Dante got the chain necklace, new shoes and chocolate. I got a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant. Inside was a photo of my mum and me. I asked how he got it and he said he asked my brothers. I started crying while looking at the second gift it was a new bike helmet. It was plain black. I looked over at Dante and he had an Eletric green permeant marker out.

"We can all sign it" He said half smiling yet crying. I nod not trusting my voice. Emilia, Luna, Dante, Dante's parents and I all signed it. I started breaking down at that moment. Followed my Emilia and Luna. Dante joined in shortly after. We all stood up leaving the food and had a group hug while his parents smiled at us all. His flight was announced and he was called away. His parents broke the hug up and made him walk forward and never look back at us.

I hugged the girls before driving them home. I dropped Emilia off then Luna. I was going home now to help the rest of my family prepare the ball. When I got home and walked in everyone was in the loungeroom. I walked in and Iza gave me a 'I am sorry' type of look. I nodded at him, put my cold look on and helped plan. We were having a gold ball where every mafia wears their colour. We were going to allow the leaders to walk down a large stair case as their names are being announced then after that the Italian mafia will be last and I will be introduced as I walk beside Marketti.

After planning everyone went to the dining room for some late dinner. I haven't eaten for 2 days now because I didn't eat at the airport either. When the food came out I felt sick again. I looked cold and dismissed myself to the bathroom. I started vomiting and in seconds someone was at the door.

"Isabella, its me Iza" He said through the door.