20- Runway Part 2

Victors POV

Isabella was still in the gym when Marketti received an important call. He came back after a little and explained to us everything.

"Sorry to cut tonight short but business calls." He then turns to us. By us I mean his brothers. "We all have to go. The French Mafia are having difficulties with the Russians again" We all nod and get up. I rush over to the kitchen and grab a pen and a piece of paper. I quickly wrote Bella a note telling her where everyone went. I then placed It on her bedside before getting ready. About 20 minutes later we were out on the road heading towards the fight.

We drove for a while and Rondi was driving so we were speeding down the highway and drifting onto different roads until we reached a abandoned warehouse. We got out and grabbed our guns before rushing in. The smell of gunpowder was everywhere and shots, screams and cries were heard all around. Iza looked like he was a complete phyco ready for a killing spree. He lived for the thrill. We all did, It's what we were born into.

We started and before I know it most of the Russians are on the floor and the french are shaking our hands. We had called for some back up as well so some of our guards and men had come down to join the fun. I heard a loud shot from my right. I slowly turned and noticed a Russian man on the floor had a gun pointed at me. That loud bang was that he shot me. In my leg. I fell to the floor and grabbed my leg. The pain was significant and I thought that was the end. Levi and Marketti rushed over to me and stood over me. Levi took off his jacket and applied pressure while Marketti started calling our men to get the medical rooms ready. I looked around and noticed a few people had injuries as well.

I just laid back until eventually Rondo and Rondi came over and helped me up. I was limping and the pain number but I was starting to feel faint. We made it to the car and sped the whole way to our base. They rushed me in and in seconds they had pulled the bullet out and stitched me up. They cleaned around the stitch were blood was covering my leg and covered it in gauze wrap. I was then given crutches to avoid tearing the stitches. We left and went home. Something felt wrong. I slowly managed to get to Isabella's room and found it empty. I alerted everyone. Marketti demanded all guards to find her. He thought it was the Russians I wasn't to sure. Iza looked exhausted but insisted on helping.

Iza, Rondo and mostly all of our men went on the search while Levi, Marketti, Rondi and myself stayed home just incase she came back.

Isabella's Pov (meanwhile)

I was speeding down the roads. I had 7 fights back to back and 4 races. I had to much anger and I can't control it so this was my only option currently. I went straight through a few red lights before I pulled up to the underground fighting club and went in. I put my mask on and warmed up. Before I knew it I was in fighting my first competitor. He was a chubby, short yet middle aged man with a massive limp. Most likely from previous fights. The bell went and he swung his fist at my face. I dodged and punched him in the ribs. He stood back and tried swiping my feet. Key word tried. I jumped over his leg and kicked him where his limp was. He fell, I wrapped my legs around his neck until he eventually tapped out.

I did the same for all the other fights. I claimed my money and spoke to my manger about a place to stay. He declined, that Bitch. I punched him and fired him. I went outside with my bag and took some deep breaths before I know it I was being circled by 6 tall, grown men at least triple my size. I put on a cold stare.

"Get the fuck out of my way, I have places to be fucktards" I snarled.

"Principessa per favore, non siamo scortesi" (Princess please, lets not be rude) One of the men said.