19- Runaway part 1

Isabella Pov

The cold lake water moved around my feet. I had finally calmed down a bit and was ready ot head back. I heard a loud cough and I quickly turned around in a fighting stance.

"Woah there farfalla, It's just me" (Butterfly) I notecied it was my grandfather. I loosened up and sat back down on the rocks facing the water. Alexander, My grandfather, come over and took his boots off. He was wearing a lovely black suit with a blue napkin in his pocket. I looked him over to make sure he didn't have any weapons but he had a gun on his right hip. I learnt to always analyse the person and situation first.

"What made you run out farfalla?"(Butterfly) He questioned.

"I have anxiety, Anger issues and PTSD. I have a fight, flight or freeze method and this time my body chose flight thanks to my anxiety." I said while looking up and in the his face. He simply nodded before getting up and holding his hand out to me.

"I know you don't like being touched and I would love to know why. But for now please, you can trust me. And leave your shoes here I will get a maid to come get them." He said while looking in my eyes then looking at his palm. I don't know why but I did feel safe around everyone in my family even though I have just met most of them. I took his hadn and allowed him to pull me up and into a hug.

It was a warm embrace, and it was lovely. Eventually I pulled off and went back inside. Everyone was sitting in the lounge room either on the sofa or on the floor. There was gelato, chocolate, liquorice, and some hard filled candy. I sat down on the floor next to Rondo and one of my cousins Leonardo. We started talking about everyone and getting to know each other more. I was still wearing the dress and my sleeve must have gone up showing one of my bigger scars. Rondo tried to tell me before everyone saw but Uncle Lu noticed it.

"Bella, where did you get that scar?" He questioned and everyone went quite while looking at my arm. I pulled my sleeve back down a bit to hide it.

"I didn't have a friendly childhood at my old house" I mumbled hoping they didn't hear.

"Speak up Hun" Auntie Aria added.

"I HAD A FUCKING HORRIBLE CHILDHOOD WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOT EVEN EXISTED!" I yelled while getting up and walking quickly to the gym. I heard Marketti explaining my childhood and anger issues to everyone and how I always punch things when mad. I stormed through the gym doors and didn't wrap my knuckles before pounding the absolute SHITTT of the poor bag. I paused for a minute, shut the door, and pulled out my phone and speaker. I had a few messages from Marcus, but I ignored them and blasted music. I dropped my phone and speaker on a bench and went back to kicking and punching.

I constructed a plan to runaway tonight. Clearly, they didn't need nor want me here. I finished in the gym, turned my music off, grabbed my phone and left with blooding running down my hands. I stormed up to my room and shut the door. I went to the bathroom cleaned my hands then went and sat on my bed thinking. I looked to my bedside table and noticed a note.

'Hey Bella, we didn't want to disturb you, so we wrote a note instead. The rest of the family left, and we were called in to work. We should be back in a few hours. It will be just you and the guards until we return. Love you -Victor'.

So, my plan was going to be easier than expected. I packed a bag consisting of 2 shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 sweat pant, 1 denim shorts, phone, wallet, school stationary, fighting gear, car keys and watch. My plan was simple: Get out, go to a few street fights and races, go to my managers house, go to the school I was enrolled in but change my appearance and live a good life avoiding everyone. I went into my closest and picked out an outfit. I then showered and prepared to leave.

I went downstairs and threw a few candy bags, protein bars and a water bottle into my bag and then went out the front door. My motorbike would be just down the road. I walked down until I saw a small shed. The shed which contained a few of my motorbikes. I picked one and off I went.

 I picked one and off I went