24- LUNA AND ACE

Isabella's POV

I pulled off of Noah and looked at my hands more, I was staring for a while until Noah grabbed a towel and cleaned my hands.

"Don't worry about it" He said. I nodded.

"Your brothers are coming and then we are gonna get you back to your house" He continued.

"Thanks for saving me Noah" I say.

I get up and walk with Noah. Victor and Iza were packing up our stuff and putting in the car by the time we reached them.

"Come on Isabella, sit down. Levi and the others will be here soon" Victor said. I went and sat down. A few minutes later another car parked right beside us. Out jumped Levi and Marketti in suits.

"Hey Isabella, I have to look at your head then we are gonna go home I reckon" Levi said while getting in the car. He sat next to me with his little first aid kit and had a look at my head.

"You will be fine, there is a tiny cut that should heal on it's own and you will most likely have a concussion" He said after looking at my head. Noah waved goodbye to us and we went home. When we arrived we went inside and went upstairs. I went into my room and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and looked at myself in the mirror before getting undressed. I had dried blood on my forehead and on my leg I had a large scrape that I cleaned. I went in the shower and enjoyed the cold water before getting out.

I picked out a comfy outfit and went donstairs. I needed my bag. I was on my way to the lounge room when I heard my brothers talking in there.

"She is one angry girl and gets hurt a lot"

"She is hurt, she might not tell us but she is hurting"

"It's okay, she will go to school tomorrow then after we have to go out for dinner with the family"

"What?why?"

"They didn't to meet her very well"

"Okay"

"And her birthday is on the the 7th of September so that is in about 1 week and we have to plan the mafia ball as we will introduce her to our allies"

"Alright, she will have to wear green as that is our mafia colour"

"Yes"

I hated listening in but I loved it. I put a cold look on and went to the kitchen.
"IZAA"

"Yes?"

"Where is my bag?"

"Here I will get it"

"Ok"

With that he left and came back a few seconds later holding my bag. I grabbed it off him and reached for the panadol inside. I had 2 with water the decided I might have a few fights tonight. And since I have to let them know I would play a little game. I went into the lounge room and their conversations stopped.

"I am going out to a party, gonna get wasted pick me up at 11pm thanks byee" And with that I ran out jumped on my bike, disrigarding my helmet, and zoomed off. God it was a lot more windy without the helmet. I should have slowed down a few times but instead I sped up. I knew they had put a tracker on my bike so I rode to some club before parking in an alley. I then got off, bought myself a drink and started walking to the underground arena. I punched a few guys and broke their noses on the way, those slimy fuckers don't get to call a girl a quarter of their age hot.

I arrived and walked in freely as they already knew me. I went, got changed and warmed up. My name was called and seconds later I was in the ring.I decided on using my legs more, saying that I threw kicks and I dodged a few of his moves. At the end I had him pinned to the floor with his arm bent ready to break. I was pulled off by the referee. I prepared myself for the next fight. The next one was an opens, no booking needed. Another female jumped into the ring. "BONE EATER VS NIGHT WARRIOR, MAKE SOME NOISE TONIGHT" She had Orange hair almost like Luna. No, it couldn't be she was too sweet to want to kill someone. The bell went and we both did our best to pull the others mask off. I'm guessing it was Luna and she knew it was me. I kicked her legs out from under her and she face planted.