28- dress troubles

Victor's POV

I helped Bella with her meds and she forgave me. After she went to bed I went to the 3rd floor office and started working. I had to organize the next few meetings for Marketti. He wanted the day off tomorrow as well as the next day as it would be the youngest twins birthdays. Tomorrow everyone had suit fitting and Bella had dress fitting, then on the 9th of September, the day after tomorrow it was the ball and party. This would be Bella's first birthday with us and I had many gifts to spoil her with.

I finished working then went to bed. I didn't fall asleep straight away as I had so many thoughts going through my head. Would Bella be able to handle her new medical condition? Would she get overwhelmed with the ball? Would She forgive the others for that tracker incident yet? Would Bella's friend still talk to me and flirt? I struggled to fall asleep so I went to the gym. Surprisingly there was Iza and Isabella in the boxing ring. I had given her med to her about 3 hours ago so I hope she would be okay or at least take a break when she knows she is feeling low.

Iza's POV

I couldn't sleep so I went down to the lounge room in hope of finding a good show to watch but I didn't. I went to the kitchen and made some cookies. They tasted amazing but I put them in the fridge so everyone could try one tomorrow. I still wasn't tired so I went back to my room and changed into a singlet and some joggers. I then went to the gym. I started on the treadmill. I was on a sprint and in my own thoughts with music blasting in my headphones until someone stopped the machine. I opened my eyes and looked to my side. Standing there was Isabella. I took my headphones off.
"Feel like a boxing rematch?" She asked smirking.
"Alright, only because I know I am going to win" I replied.

We went of to the boxing ring and jumped in. We got in a ready stance but she stopped. She walked over to me and moved my feet closer under my shoulders and fixed my hand positions. She then smiled and went back to her spot and prepared. Then a bell went, we both paused and looked to the side seeing Victor holding a bell. We laughed and started. I went for the first swing which was a huge mistake. She grabbed my arm and threw me over he shoulder and to the floor. I groaned and rolled to my stomach. I signaled for Victor to join in.

"Bella, How about a 2v1 to make it more fair on us?" Victor asked jumping in the ring. She laughed and nodded. Victor gave me a hand up and we readied ourselves. This time there was no bell as Victor lunged at her. I joined and attempted to swipe her legs from beneath her. She dodged both. Victor tried punching her in the stomach but she grabbed his fist and twisted his arm behind his back. I kicked her arm and she released Victor. She smirked and ran at me. She jumped onto my shoulders, covered my eyes and led me straight into the corner poll. I feel backwards with her on me still. She wiggled out from under me and ran at Victor.

We continued until we were all exhausted. We bid our goodnights and went to bed. I went back to my room and had a quick hot shower. I steamed up my bathroom. I needed a haircut so why not do it at 3am in the morning. I cut my hair then went for another shower. Then I got changed and went to sleep.

Isabella's POV

*The morning*

I woke up and the events of last night came back to me. I had a great time with my siblings, I forgave Luna and Noah and I were talking again. I got up and was pushed back down by Ace as she licked my face. Eventually I got up, fed Ace and got changed before I went downstairs. I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve tank stop as well as a denim jacket. I went into the kitchen and felt nauseous by the thought of food again. I sat down on one of the barstools next to Marketti and Rondo.

"Bella, We are taking you out of school thanks to your grades and you will be doing online university courses" Marketti said.
"Alright, thank you" Great more stress to add to my daily load. I put my head on the counter and wrapped my arms around my head. I felt a tap on the shoulder and I groaned before turning around. It was Levi.

"Hey, your dress arrived this morning and I need you to try it on" Levi said. I nodded and took the box from his grasp. I went upstairs and changed into it. It was actually really pretty. It was a dark green puffy, long princess dress that trailed slightly behind me. It had no sleeves so all my scars would be showing to everyone but I guess that would make me more badass then I was. I called my brothers up and they all stood at my door which was now open.

"BELLA YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Iza screamed jumping with joy. "Sorry I had 5 coffeeeesss already!" Iza continued.
"You look wonderful Bella" Levi added.
"You look amazing in that dress" Victor said.
"Green is definitely your color" Rondo stated smiling at me.
"Dear twin, I couldn't agree more. Especially because its Dark green" Rondi said putting on his best England style accent.
"How do you like it Bella?" Marketti asked smiling.
"I love it, It is a beautiful green and I feel like a princess." I said. At that moment my anxiety spiked. The thought of hundreds of eyes staring at you as you walk down the large staircase praying you don't fall down and embarrass yourself. My breaths quickened so I made my brothers leave. One the door shut and I started crying and panicking. I took the dress off and put on the same outfit from before hand. I was still panicking and trying to breathe and calm down but I just couldn't. I went to the wall next to the door of my bedroom and looked around my room trying to calm down. I looked around and it made me stress out more. My room was a mess, clothes everywhere, school papers all over my desk and my bed wasn't made. Ace had now come over to me and sat beside me resting on my side.

I put my head in my hands and started crying more. I still couldn't calm down when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't say anything but it still opened slighty. I saw Iza looked worriedly around my room until he spotted me next to the door crying. He bent down beside me and pulled me into a hug. Ace pushed the door shut as I cried into Iza's shirt. I was ruining it but I don't think he cared. Hearing his heartbeat I was able to calm down a bit and when I did he let go of me. I missed his hug already but it was getting to be too much.

"Oh Bella, cosa è successo per farti arrabbiare così tanto?" (Oh Bella, What happened to make you this upset?) He asked in Italian. It has been awhile since I had heard them speak Italian. They were trying to make it an easier transition from New York to Italy for me.
"Sono così stressato e in preda al panico per il ballo di domani. Cosa succede se inciampo mentre scendo le scale? Cosa succede se non riesco a gestire la quantità di persone che mi fissano e parlano di me?" (I am just so stressed out and panicked about the Ball tomorrow. What if I trip while walking down the stairs? What if I can't handle the amount of people that will stare at me and talk about me?) My breaths quickened again but Iza tried to pull me into another hug but I hit his hands away knowing I couldn't do another hug. He backed off and we just sat in silence or with small talk for awhile. He kept reassuring me it would be fine. He said Luna could come if I wanted as well as Noah.

We eventually went downstairs. I was meant to have school today but thanks to online university I wasn't attending anymore. Iza and Marketti were taking me to the shops today as well to get anything I might need like some new notebooks, pens, heels for the dress and I needed a new pair of glasses. My eye sight has gotten slightly worse so I was getting them tested again. I already knew I would have to wear my glasses all the time whether I am reading, writing, cleaning, exercising, FOR ANTHING, ALL THE TIME. How annoying but oh well, what can I do about it I guess.

Iza and I walked into the lounge room and everyone was watching a movie. We were about half way through when Marketti got a call. He walked out for a few minutes then walked in with his emotionless glare he usually had but this time it was more stern.
"Rondo, Rondi, Levi we have to go Now. About 50 of our men went to go and stop some human trafficking by another Mafia and need some help from you twins. Many are injured and the Medic crew needs you Levi." Marketti said grabbing his gear. They nodded and grabbed their jackets and other gear. They rushed out but Rondo and Rondi kissed my forehead and apologizing before leaving. They were sweet when they wanted to be even If they didn't want to believe it. I smiled and focused back on the TV. I guess the shopping will be Victor, Iza and myself instead then, No hate though. Iza is still my favorite only because he is my twin, the puzzle piece to my life that I didn't know about a month or two ago. We kept watching the Movie whilst having small conversations over the top.