16- Workout/Allergy accident

Isabella's Pov

I let Marcus inside and shut the door behind him.

"Hey, ready to go to the gym?" 

"Yeah sure, would you happen to have a water bottle I could borrow?" Marcus questioned.

"Probably, follow me to the Kitchen and we can check"

He nodded. I started walking and Marcus followed me, we went in the kitchen and I opened random cupboards to look. I had opened about 4 then by them time I opened the 6th I found them. There was a black Nike squeeze bottle that I pulled out and filled with icy water. 

"Thanks Attraente" (Good looking) He said and winked. 

"My brothers don't know I speak Italian okay, They know I speak 6 languages but not which ones." I whispered.

"Alright, so don't speak it?" He whispered back.

"Preferably not thanks" I whispered. 

I picked up my small bag which contained my knuckle tape, Phone, speaker, Water bottle, gloves and some hair ties. I went back to where Marcus was standing and I tugged his arm pulling him up the stairs to the gym. Once we reached the gym I let go of his arm and dropped my small bag by the small bench. 

"What do you want to start on?" Marcus asked me.

"Well my workout routine starts with stretches, then I move on the weights, then the punching bag, then stretches, then the stair climber machine then I finished with a 30 minutes sprint on the treadmill." 

He just stood there open mouthed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to a yoga mat. I did a few stretches for about 5 minutes before Marcus joined me. 

"I will do your routine today" He said, that made me smile. I don't know why but that made me feel happy. It's been a while since I last felt happy without beating someone to death. We kept stretching for a few more minutes before I pulled my speaker and Phone out and played music. I then put the speaker next to my bag and walked over to the bench presses and sat on one while Marcus went to the other. I put 100kg on. Marcus tried to copy but couldn't. He was well built but didn't have my strength. 

He managed to lift 80kg which was also good. We continued weights for a while longer before I walked over to my bag whilst humming. I pulled out my knuckle tape and wrapped it around my hand. I did the same to Marcus. He wanted to do it but I preferred him not to waste it. We walked over to the sets of punching bags and starting pounding. We were punching and Kicking like crazy until the music stopped. We both looked over to where my speaker was and saw Iza. 

Marcus immediately looked serious. Iza shot dagger at him. I was standing between them and I could cut the tension with a knife. I sighed and looked over at Iza. 

"Iza get out" I snarled. 

"Why would I leave my sister with a fucking shit head?" He said with clenched teeth. Marcus didn't interrupt our conversation at all, he just stayed in one position and glared. 

I walked over to Iza and turned him around so his back was to Marcus. "Look, This is the one person to treat me right that isn't family. You can be enemies or whatever when I'm not around. Please" I looked in his eyes and saw so many emotions. He looked stressed and tired. 

Iza nodded and walked out of the guy leaving the doors open. I thought he would finally leave until Marcus had to be a dick. 

"God, Iza really is a protective bitch" Marcus said just loud enough for Iza to hear. I turned around, walked up to Marcus and punched him in his god damn handsome face. If anyone gets to mess with my family it's me. Anyone else can suck balls for all I care.