17- Hospital visit

Isabella's Pov

(NIGHTMARE/FLASHBACK IN ITALICS)

"OI SLUT GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" I heard Henry yell. I was currently in my room studying and I hadn't realized he was home. I was only young but had a lot to do. Dinner wasn't ready and I let my mother rest. I left my little cupboard of a room and went to the basement. The basement was where I faced all my punishments. My mother never got hurt apart from the occasional slap to the face but she always had to watch Henry beat me until I'm black and blue. I walked down the stairs and took a breath before facing Henry. 

"Finally you decided to join us!" He snarled. I looked around and saw my mother, Alessia in chains. I was always in those chains begging him to stop but now there she was with blood pouring out of her nose and bruises forming on her face. Henry walked over to her and lifted her shirt leaving her in a bra. I saw millions of cuts and bruises. 

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT HAVING DINNER READY!" Henry demanded to know. I just looked at my mother. She slightly shook her head with all the strength she had left. I was supposed to make dinner and now the only person the ever care about me is taking the punishment. 

"I am" My mother, Alessia stated while looking Henry in the eyes.

"OF COURSE IT WAS YOU, I HAVE NEVER HURT YOU UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME, ALL SLAGS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" Henry yelled and walked over to my mother with a sharp steak knife. I ran up to him to try stop him but ended up getting stabbed in the side of my stomach. I fell to the floor, I looked at Alessia and she had started to cry. 

"Wait please, I want to say something first" She said while coughing up blood from the beating. 

Henry nodded and smirked. "Isabella, Please behave and do exactly what Henry says and when you can get out, don't be afraid to" I was too absorbed in her words I didn't see Henry had stabbed her on the right side of her chest. Luckily her heart was the other side but she would still die as it had most likely gone through her lungs. 

"ISABELLA WILL NEVER LEAVE ME OR SHE WILL HAVE THE SAME FATE!" Henry yelled grabbing my mothers chin. Henry then let go and walked back upstairs. I was still laying on the floor bleeding. My mother was now barely conscious. I started crying and painfully got up. I ran over to my mum while panting in pain. 

"NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed. I couldn't lose her. She was the only thing bringing me joy when Henry wasn't home. I pulled her close and hugged her. I didn't care if I got blood on me. I stayed there for hours. Then when I tried to go back upstairs as I couldn't stand to look at my deceased mother I found the door was locked and I was now stuck in here. I didn't eat, drink or sleep for 1 week. I was stuck down there for a whole week. I watched as my mother's skin grew cold and her body go limp. 

I woke up, breathing fast with sweat covering my face. Another flashback, God he was dead I wish he would just get out of my life. That was the worse week of my life. I sat up in my bed and recalled the events. I remember my stab wound stopped bleeding after a few hours and I did my best not to let it get infected. I remember After I was let out Henry gave me a huge beating for whatever stupid excuse of a reason he wanted.

After my mothers death I spent a lot of my time on the streets meeting with the black panthers. Some of them would torture me for getting things wrong and others would expand my fighting knowledge making me better then anyone. 

I just sat in my bed calming my breaths and my thoughts. I looked at my bedside table clock and it read 1am. Lovely only 3ish hours of sleep. I got changed into an outfit knowing today I was getting my cast off as it was Sunday.