10- Questions

(Isabella's pov)

We left the gym and made our way to the dining room. Everyone would be back now so Victor, Iza and Marketti would have a few questions. Honestly I didn't mind answering them. I didn't have a lot of anger left thanks to all the exercise but If they asked the wrong thing I could punch someone in the fucking nose.

We walked into the dining room and sat down. My brothers started piling in just as the food was brought to the table. They filled their plates before I did mine. I received a few looks from around the table before I added some more potato to my plate. I didn't have a huge appetite unless it was Ice cream.

We all ate our food while having small side conversations. I was sat between Iza and Rondo, I turned to Rondo and talked about how he gets into a lot of trouble and I asked about some pranks that we could pull together. Eventually everyone had filled their stomachs and he remaining food was taken away to be out in the fridge.

"Bella, We still had some questions to ask and we want your honesty to reply" Marketti spoke up.

"Alright, if I will do my best but as for my anger issues no guarantees there" I said with a slight smirk.

He nodded before asking Victor to go first.
" What was your mother like?"
"Well she was okay, very secretive. She had a few addictions but she always tried to be nice to me and keep Henry away from me, she was only nice as a way of repaying"
"What we're her addictions?"
"She got addicted to gambling, then it turned into alcohol. She went to rehab before meeting Henry and cured the alcohol addiction but the gambling never stopped" I said teary eyed.
"What did you mean she was only nice as a way of repaying"
" umm..." I couldn't answer. I don't know why I just froze up. My body has a fight, flight or freeze ability and it's always been fight so this was different for sure.
"Alright that's enough Victor, Iza your turn" Marketti said as everyone could see the tension it was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Iza was up for questioning.
" Was Henry ever nice to you?"
"Only when he needed something. Mostly money"
"How do you get enough money to pay for rent and give to Henry everytime he asked?"
That question I didn't know if I was ready to answer.
"Look you guys all have secret and so do I"
They all tense up before Rondi speaks.
"Do you know our secret?"
Of course I knew they were the Mafia. The Italian mafia. I was a street fighter they tried recruiting me so many times to which I declined always. They have bodyguards everywhere, they are rich and I saw Marketti had blood over his shoe once.
"Yes"
They all froze, no one moved.

I started laughing so hard I was on the floor. I hurt my arm so much but gosh was this hilarious.
"And what would our secret be?" Rondo asked seriously.
I just laughed harder.
"The... Italian... MAFIA" I said between breaths.
"How did you know?"
"The guards, the blood, I speak Italian, everything you guys do I observe"
"Alright if you know our secret what's yours?"
"You are hilarious, why would I tell you?"
"It's only fair"
"Fine, I am a street fighter and racer"
"WHAT" I looked around and saw Levi had yelled out. He looked so puzzled it made me laugh harder again.

I gathered myself before getting off the floor which I had been sitting on.

"Byeee"
I walked out of the dinning room and went to my room to get changed. Marketti didn't ask his questions but I didn't matter. He was just listening anyways. I might go for a late night dip into the pool.

(Her bikini)

(Her bikini)

I put a towel around me and walked out of my room and to the back door. I opened it and felt the cold air against my legs and face. I hadn't bothered putting any concealer over my scars because I thought all my brothers would be in their office or bedrooms talking about how I know their stupid fucking secret and they know mine.

I closed the door and took my towel off. Just as I was getting in Levi came out in his swimming trunks and no shirt.
"Were you ever going to tell us about those scars" he says while looking me up and down.
"Probably not, think about it would you want someone to know you have a scar that is calling you a coward and scars giving all your memories a permanent spot on the skin"
"I guess not" he says while coming over to me and giving me a hug. I don't mind it, I'm warming up to my brothers. As much as I hate touch my brothers are warm and comfy, they give me a feeling of hope.

He lets go and reveals a cast cover.
"Really?"
"You can't get the cast wet" he insists while covering my cast in the stupid plastic sheet.

I roll my eyes and get in the water fully. It was cold but beautiful. I had a stunning few of the garden as well. I decided to smile. Let some emotion through to the people I care about. I'm not saying love because I don't do attachments.

He looks at me and smiles back. We swim around about and splash before the rest of my brothers get woken up by our loudness.

"Why wasn't I invited" Iza says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes again as they look at all my scars. I submerge my body in the water as they all jump in. We play around and have chicken wars in the water before eventually getting out.

We bid out good nights and go back to our rooms. I get changed and jump into the warm safety of my bed. Best day so far. It was my 2nd day here after all, many more fantastic days are yet to come.

 It was my 2nd day here after all, many more fantastic days are yet to come