5- Mhm

Isabella's pov
(Her dream)
I walked through the front doors to Henry's apartment knowing he was home. I had skipped a class today at school and the school gave him a ring. I knew whatever he had in mind would not be easy.

I shut the door behind me and took of my shoes. I turned around and was meet with a hand hitting against my cheek. I stood there surprised. I hadn't seen or heard him behind me. I looked down at his feet.
"You are such a disgrace, you are so worthless and useless!" Henry shouted in my ear. I didn't reply and I didn't move. I waited. He took one step back before kicking me in the knee making me stumble and fall down. I was now on the floor which was the worst place to be for a beating.

I watched as his feet moved away. He walked to the lounge room and picked up an empty beer bottle. "You haven't seen nothing yet, this will be the worst beating you will ever receive!" Henry snarled.

He walked back over to me and kicked me a few times in the stomach and ribs before smashing the bottle on my head. I felt at least 3 pieces of glass go into my skin. I felt a warm tear slide down my face along with blood. Henry then grabbed my ankle and dragged me over to the bottom of the staircase.

"Get up and go up the stairs! Wait for me at the top!" He said whilst smirking. God what was he planning. Anyways I did exactly as he wished and watched him follow me up. He stood behind me and shoved me down the stairs. I fell to the wooden floor with a loud snap from my arm. It was definitely injured.

I sat up against the wall as Henry threw the rest of the beer bottle down at me. I waited a few minutes before I saw Henry's feet standing in front of me.

"GET UP!"
I did so. I stood up in pain and he grabbed both of my wrists. The pain in my left arm was intense but I couldn't let any tears fall or it would be worse for me. He pulled me over to the kitchen turned me around so the side of my hip was facing him. He lifted my shirt slightly and grabbed a kitchen knife. He then cut along my hip spelling a word I would never want to look at. But out of curiosity I peered down slightly to see the word 'coward' and next to that was a small picture of a evil smirking face.

I looked up and was welcomed with a slap to the face. I tumbled down as he punched me and kicked me continuously.
I couldn't do it anymore.
"STOPPPPP!" I cried out in pain.
He just laughed and continued.

(Dream finished)
I opened my eyes wide to see no one. Levi must have gone somewhere else. I wasn't complaining though because I was sweaty and shaking. God I remember every detail of that evening. It definitely was the worst beating I have ever received from Henry.

I got up from my seat with a little pain from my stomach. I flexed my knuckles and noticed they had dried blood covering them. Probably from punching the wall back at the principals office.

I walked down the private jet and found an empty bathroom which I entered. I did my business and washed my hands before splashing my face to cool down. I turned to my side and lifted my shirt.

I looked over my scars and found the word coward carved into me. I hated that evening, I hated Henry god he made me so mad I wanted to ARGH.

(Isabella speech is in bold for the rest of the chapter)

I quickly pulled my shirt down and punched the mirror. I punched it a few times before a knock on the door made me pause.
"Isabella?" Levi said through the door.
"Yeah, just me"
"Are you okay? I heard a loud pounding coming from in here."
"I'm fine just got a bit angry"
"Well can you open the door so I can see?"
"What and comment about every fucking detail" I said coldly.
"No, so I can help"
"Fine"
I pulled the door open and let him see the damage on the mirror. He look at it then saw the blood smeared across it from my already beaten knuckles. He then looked from the mirror to my hands and saw them dripping blood.
"Bella! Your hands!"
"Yeah and?"
"Here let me help" he said while trying to grab my hands. I stepped back.
"First rule, Don't Fucking Touch me!" I glared at him.
"Alright then how can I help?"
"If you wanna do shit Get me a first aid kit"
He smiled then walked away. I looked in his eyes for a second before he left and saw disappointment. Did I hurt his feeling by saying no touching. Oh well, he can get fucked.

I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I walked back to my original seat and flexed my knuckles. They hurt like a bitch but so worth it.

Levi walked back in and dropped the kit on the small table in front of me.
"Here"
I just stared at him while opening the kit and pulling out alcohol rub and gauze wrap. I opened the bottle of rub and put a small towel that Levi passed me under my hand.

"It's gonna hurt, want some help yet?" Levi asked.
"Fuck off"
He just slumped back against his seat as I poured it across one hand. Then after the small stinging subsided I did the other hand.
"How the hell did you not like flinch?"
"High pain tolerance"
"Do you have like anger issues or something?"
"You know you shouldn't go around asking that, but for your fucking information yes, yes I do!"
He just nodded before taking the bottle of alcohol rub and the first aid kit away. I still had the gauze and finished wrapping my knuckles before sitting back and looking out the window.

I looked out and saw a beautiful view of Italy.

It was an early cold morning in Italy

It was an early cold morning in Italy. Compared to Australia where is was a hot afternoon. I did not pack the right outfits. But then again I only had short clothes in Australia. Before landing I walked back to the bathroom and got changed.

I put on some ripped jeans, a jacket, converse shoes, a beanie and a oversized shirt

I put on some ripped jeans, a jacket, converse shoes, a beanie and a oversized shirt. I was so ready for Italy. I was not gonna let them know I spoke Italian though. Because it could come in handy.

A/N
Yay another chapter. Remember it hasn't been edited yet though.