1- My life

Isabella POV (Present day)

It was about 2:36pm meaning school would finish in 4 minutes. I had my feet up on my desk and was blasting music in my headphones to drown out the stupid teacher. I was so proud because it had taken me 2 years to save up for this phone and headphones. My phone may have only been an iPhone 5 but it works just as well. I took one side of headphones off and got up, I started packing my things and I walked out of the classroom before the bell. 

I may of only had 2 minutes left but I had to be home quick. I had to do all my chores, study and prepare for my fights. They started at 6pm and finished about 7:30pm where as my race was at 8pm finishing whenever I crossed the finish line. I started jogging home and the rain started spitting out. I would make it there in about 30 minutes but I would be completely drenched in rain. 

*40 minutes later*

I had fallen over and hurt my ankle so It took more time to get home then expected. I walked in the apartment building and walked in. Henry, my stepfather, owned the first and second floor while my Neighbour Janice had the third. I took my shoes off and noticed that Henry wasn't home. I quickly pulled out my study notes and started revising. I was doing chores while reading my notes. I had to sweep the floors, Wipe the benches, Clean the windows, Clean the couch, Remove all empty beer bottles, Scrub the blood of walls and use a toothbrush to clean the bathrooms. The couch couldn't be cleaned, it smelt like rotten beer and pretzels, The blood was easy to get off as it was still fresh from this morning and the bathroom cleaning was by far the hardest. I didn't realize his bathroom could be moldy everywhere, it had hair and dirt at every inch of the space. 

I had finished my chores and finished revising my study noted from todays lessons. I went back to my little 'room' and grabbed some old ripped black jeans, which were nearly grey as the color was fading, I grabbed an oversized shirt I found at an op-shop and I grabbed my personal favorite Brown hoddie. I walked to the bathroom and took a short freezing shower before changing and going back to my room to grab my fighting gear and masks. In street fighting and racing you have to wear a mask to hide your identity. 

(Her jeans if they were abit more grey)

(Brown hoodie)

(Oversized black car shirt)

(Fighting and racing outfit without the shoes)

(Bandana to mask identity)

After grabbing my stuff I put it into a black duffle bag and started heading out the front door. I had my phone, headphones and wallet with me as well. Before I left the front yard Henry's car pulled up. I quickly threw my bag to the side before he saw it. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" Henry shouted from his rusty old car.

"Sorry Sir, I was just cleaning the front garden" I replied expecting a punishment.

"Hurry up then leave, My friends are coming over for the footy match!" Henry said before shoving me to the ground and going inside. 

My ankle still hurt and so did all the bruises on my ribs and stomach. Without this shirt I would be a multi-color berry. I got up slowly and grabbed my bag which had landed in the side bush. I started walking to the fighting arena. It was currently 5:40pm and It was still raining. I loved the rain especially in thunder storms. Anyways, I made it to the arena with 10 minutes to warm up. I went behind to a small locker room and changed. 

After a few stretches my name was called on the speakers. Well my code name. 'CAN THE DEMON AND BONE EATER PLEASE ENTER THE RING' I was Bone eater. I used to be called Viper but I needed an upgrade. It matched my skills to. I left the locker room and went to the ring. I looked at my competitor and saw his slight limp to the left side and he had many open spot to his face. He swung the first punch which I dodged and returned a roundhouse kick to the chin. He fell back and I leaped on top of him. He was double my size but I will win. I started punching him in the face harder and harder every time.  He tapped out. 

I did the next 4 fights quickly so I could finish and prep myself for the race. It was raining and I still had to get to my private shed near the track. I had a huge shed filled with cars and motorbikes ready for to ride. I picked my car and started going to the race track.