12- Hospital

ISABELLA POV

I heard a loud beeping noise beside me. I thought I was dead. I slowly opened my eyes but quickly shut them again when the bright white light blinded me. I tried again and managed. I looked around and realized I was in a hospital. I hated hospitals. I noticed Iza sitting in a chair next to the bed with his hand in mine. It was nice. I looked around more and noticed the rest of my brothers outside the room sleeping, apart from Marketti who was talking with the doctor. 

I didn't want to wake sleeping Iza so i moved his hand slightly and got out of bed. I noticed my arm cast was still on. I know how to ride a motorbike one handed and that is how I did the race. I hope I won. 

Anyways, my head was pounding and my right leg was aching. I looked down at it and saw it all bandaged up. I must of hurt it on impact. How was I supposed to explain to my brothers? I was just going to tell the truth and if they don't like it they can suck balls for all I care. My life my rules. I took the IV drip out of my arm and took my bag to the bathroom. They must have picked up a few of my belongings and brought it here. 

In the bag was my wallet, Phone, headphones, some clothes, shoes and my notebook. The notebook was originally my mothers until she passed. Now I just read her notes as a memory. I got changed and then walked back in the room to see all my brothers and the doctor staring. 

(OUTIFT AND CAST)

(OUTIFT AND CAST)

"what the fuck you staring at?!" My anger got the best of me. 

"Why did you take you IV out and why are you walking around?" Marketti asked in a serious tone. 

"I hate hospitals and Im leaving" I stated, not asking. 

"Fine, Doctor we are leaving, it's fine we have a doctor in our house to look after her" Marketti said trying to convince the doctor. After about 20 minutes we were all in the car. We sat in silence for a while until Levi spoke up:

"Why did you tell us your fight and race?" Levi asked

"Why didn't you tell me you were the Top leaders of the Italian Mafia?" I had my come backs ready but that just slipped out. I didn't want them knowing that I knew but drastic times needs drastic measures. Everyone tensed and Victor let out a loud sigh breaking the awkward silence. 

"WELL... if you won't open up then why should I?!" I yelled an exited the car bringing my bag with me. 

"ISABELLA WAIT" My brothers kept calling out for me and then started texting me when I walked around the corner. Eventually their car came up beside me. 

"Isabella get in now" Marketti said in a bored tone. 

I just rolled my eyes and continued walking quicker. I walked down an alley so they couldn't follow. They didn't care enough to get out of the care why should I care. I walked to a local public gym and went straight to the punching bag. I paused for a moment and messaged my manager and told him to drop off another motorbike to me. I sent him me location before hitting the punching bag again. I was pounding violently until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw the most handsome male I had ever seen. He must work her as his uniform and name tag. His name was Marcus. WOW. Hot I know. 

You could see his abs through the shirt and god he was so dreamy. He was about 6'4 and had auburn hair with grey eyes filled with curiosity. 

"Hey Miss..."

"Oh Umm, You can just call me Isabella but you can call me Bella or whatever y9ou want I dont mind..." I started ranting and embarrassing myself until he burst into laughter. I joined him. 

Eventually we calmed down and he took a good look at me, He noticed my cast. 

"Are you meant to be working out with that Gesso al braccio?" (arm cast) He questioned.

"Nope but I had to let some steam out"

"Well my shift just ended and I saw you and I was wondering if a Bella signora like yourself would go out with me to get some early morning coffee." (Beautiful lady) I looked at my watch and saw it was 4am. I agreed and walked out of the gym with him and went over to my bike. 

"Parli italiano?" (Do you speak Italian?) He asked.

I nodded my head and showed him my bike.

"Aspetta, you ride?"(wait) He asked. 

"Yes, I live for the thrill" 

There as a second helmet on the bike just as if Richard (My manager) Knew. Marcus put it on and we both jumped on. I started the engine warming it up. Marcus had put a small cafe into the GPS and we were off. 

(Small cafe) 

(Small cafe)