9- Broken arm running

Isabella pov
We all sat down on the couch and sat in silence until Levi stood up and left. A little while later he came back with a first aid kit. He walked over to me and sat beside me.

"I'm gonna need to touch you to wrap you knuckles and I thought maybe I could have a look at your arm?" He said politely.

"Let me wrap my knuckles and then you can LOOK at my arm"

"Alright fine"
Marketti's phone started ringing. He answered but stood up after a second.
"He had a few days off of work to be with you but he has to work again today" Levi whispered while handing me the bandage wrap.

"Che cosa? Sono nel bel mezzo di qualcosa, può aspettare?" Marketti said through the phone while walking out of the room. Rondo and Rondi followed.
(What? I'm in the middle of something, can it wait?)

"Alright you done with the knuckles?" Levi asked.
I nodded before pulling my left sleeve up. You could see the bend in the bone as it was closer to the top skin layer.
"oh principessa"
I just nodded.

"We are going to have to re-break it and get a proper cast. We can either break it now and I can put a cast on it we can go to a hospital"
I HATED hospitals so I did they next best thing.
"Do it now, No hospitals"
"Alright I'm gonna go get one of my tools that break bones"
I just nodded and watching as he walked out. Victor and Iza were still here but I needed them out.
"Can you guys get me something?"
"Of course anything" they both said in sync.
"Victor can you go to my room and on my bedside table is my phone, Iza can you find some ice cream or something sweet. If you can please choc-chip ice cream."
They nodded and walked out. I took that moment to breath before snapping my arm.

"Owww" i let out a loud groan. Luckily no one else heard it.
"Levi!!" I yelled. I heard multiple pairs of feet run in. I looked up and saw all my brothers.
"Marketti, I thought you had work?"
"I do I was just about to leave with the twins" he said curiously.
"Isabella why did you yell?" Victor asked.
"Wow I didn't think you were that dumb, I yelled for Levi. I fucking re-broke my arm and didn't need him to get him fucking tool"
I state with a cold glare.

Levi rushed over then paused.
"Devo toccarti il ​​braccio, per favore, per assicurarmi che tu non abbia fatto troppi danni ad altre vene e ossa."
I had to act like I didn't know what he was saying though.
"Huh?" I put my best acting face on and looked confused
"Oh right sorry, I said, i have to touch your arm please to make sure you didn't do too much damage to other veins and bones."
I nodded and left ed my arm. He gasped.
"You did it perfectly, how?"
"I know common sense"
He didn't say anything as he got up.
"Isabella come on, we are going to the medical room on the 3rd floor" Levi insisted.

I got up and followed. All my other brothers continued what they were doing. The eldest 3 left for work. Victor and Iza were following us up stairs. Victor had my phone and Iza had ice cream. I can't live without ice cream so I quickly turned around which scared Iza and I took the tub out of his hands as well as the spoon. I took the lid off and dropped it. I was currently using my broken arm but it didn't hurt much. I started eating the ice cream as we walked into the medical room.

 It spelt like a hospital and I hated it

It spelt like a hospital and I hated it. I put the tub down after eating about half and took my phone of Victor. I threw my arm over in Levi's direction and sat on the bed. He pulled a little stool over. I started reading some memes while he out a cast on. I especially loved the baby memes.

A few of these made me laugh out loud

A few of these made me laugh out loud. But by now it was just Levi and I in the room. He occasionally looked at my phone screen and laughed aswell. About 1 later he had finished and we were just reading memes.

My phone ran out of battery and we both got up. My anger had raised again so I stormed out. Levi was calling my name and following me as I went to the gym. I went to the punching bag and used my one good arm and I threw some kicks in aswell. After I did that I walked over to the treadmill. Levi was just watching now. I turned the machine all the way into a sprint and started. Levi joined me on the treadmill next to me.

We ran for hours until eventually Levi turned both of the off.

"Dinner time, and they will probably ask those questions now if they are all home"